alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

After neglecting my teeth for over a decade, I finally was forced to a dentists office by a raging infection. The dentist poked and prodded, took xrays and asked how soon I intented to have dentures. With serious gum disease and several cavities, I was right at the tipping point where a future of applesauce and Polident seemed inevitable. I submitted to my first thorough teeth cleaning in decades, and resolved to finally get serious about my teeth and gums. I studied the matter at great length, and came up with a regimen that seems to have worked for me: Each morning I brush with a peroxide-containing toothpaste (Mentadent). I follow this by flossing with dental floss treated with tea tree (Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss, Waxed, 50 Yds [45.7 m]). I follow this with a mouth rinse using one ounce of hot water, into which I've mixed a teaspoon of colloidal silver (FutureBiotics, Advanced Colloidal Silver, 4 fl oz [118 ml]). I swish the mixture around my mouth for 30 seconds or so, trying to reach between and behind all my teeth. At this point, I've killed as many bad germs as I can. I follow this with one tablespoon of liquid acidophilus (American Health, Probiotic Acidophilus, Plain Flavor, 16 fl oz [472 ml])mixed in one ounce of tepid water. I swish that around for 30 seconds or so, and spit the mixture out. During the day I'll have a couple of xylitol mints (Xlear Inc [Xclear], Spry, Berryblast Mints, Sugar Free, 240 Count, 144 g), which also kills the germs that cause cavities. It leaves my mouth feeling clean. In the evening I repeat the brushing and flossing, but follow it with a different regimen, designed to reduce inflammation and remineralize the teeth: in 2 ounces of warm water I mix a half-teaspoon of colloidal minerals (Trace Minerals Research, ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops, 8 fl oz [237 ml]), a quarter teaspoon of ascorbate (Source Naturals, Ultimate Ascorbate C Powder, 16 oz [453.6 g])and a quarter teaspoon of MSM (Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 250 g). I swish it around for 60 seconds or so, making sure it reaches every corner of my mouth. I believe that this saved my teeth. My dentist noticed that several cavities that he was expecting to fill were no longer there. Moreover, the gum disease that had threatened to have me in dentures was mysteriously cured. I now believe that I'll have my original teeth into my eighties, at least. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

acid instead of slightly alkaline!

Posted by Reviewer2999135 on Nov 19, 2011

I like to put a scoop of magnesium or calcium ascorbate in my mouth as a slightly alkaline form of vitamin C to kill yeast without eroding my teeth. A mix of minerals might possibly even remineralise the teeth so I bought this, but it tasted acid, and sure enough my saliva was at the most acid limit of my pH paper, so 5.5 OR LESS!!! So if you want a buffered C for the stomach this may not be ideal either. With the BioCare Magnesium Ascorbate and the Higher Nature Calcium Ascorbate (English brands) my salive is always nicely alkaline.

Ultimate Ascorbate C

Posted by Reviewer1851929 on Feb 01, 2008

An outstanding way to get maxium amount of C. Use it every morning with a vegetable powder drink and green tea xtract. It doesn't upset the stomach.

Best alkaline vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3083455 on Sep 29, 2011

This vitamin C has a better mix of minerals than any other alkaline C product I know.

Sensitive to Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Feb 27, 2012

It dissolves easily and the container keeps the powder dry. Unfortunately I have tightness of the chest after taking it, same feeling I have when i take magnesium supplement. I have to find other forms of Vit C instead.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2741376 on May 29, 2009

I found this product easy to take. I added it more frequently to my drink thus getting more important vit. C than I would have if taking the pill form. I often get pill fatigue in the am and appreciate the ease of the powder. I realize it's more expensive than other forms of powdered C. The advantage is the gentleness on the stomach and the added minerals for greater absorption

This stuff rules

Posted by Reviewer1096743 on Jun 14, 2009

Do the Ascorbate Flush! This is the stuff with which to do it. I recommend this, 5 stars.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Nov 10, 2011

Mixes well in just about any drink or water.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2818164 on Dec 12, 2010

I'm very satisfied, better than nigari magnesium to clean the colon.

Amazing and useful product

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on Aug 07, 2011

The best product to every single person, no add sugar or preservatives. Easy to drink with water!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »