Mrs C Newman

Posted by 5524389081198709959 on Apr 07, 2016

Good Product

Husband takes this

Posted by Reviewer1347448 on Oct 05, 2014

My husband takes these to help with type II diabetes and general health. No upset stomach or ill effects but too soon to judge how well it is working. Only taken for 2 weeks

Great for stopping sugar/carb hunger.

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on Aug 18, 2014

I have a tremendous hunger for sugar(I have ADHD and we all know the science with sugar ;) it is centralstimulating so I think it is something I just seek in every way.)anyway this made me control it out of porpotions in the POSITIVE way!I recommend it to everyone who do not have sugarcontrol.

Excellent product

Posted by 5697261197066580194 on May 30, 2014

As advertised by Dr Hyman on his 10 day detox program.

Nice small, easy to swallow size

Posted by 5601381081496478783 on Nov 21, 2013

My hubby is diabetic and has a tough time taking pills. Chromium picolinate is great in helping to keep blood-glucose levels low, and this brand makes nice, easy to swallow tablets.

after eating white sugar

Posted by Reviewer2912875 on Oct 30, 2013

Whenever I eat too much sugar, I took them.

Controls my severe sugar/carb cravings. If you are new to iherb, open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 30, 2013

I have started taking at least 3 of these a day to control SEVERE sugar/carb cravings. I take them 3 times a day or whenever I feel like I am thinking about wanting chocolate, sugar or carbs. I had a really bad time before I started taking these and the first day I started I didn't eat any chocolate or sugar and after a few days had no desire to have sweets at all. I was severely addicted to chocolate and I cannot believe the difference this has made to me. It also has stopped that horrible afternoon slump I was experiencing, which would then lead to the chocolate binges. Give it a go, you don't have anything to lose (except maybe some weight!)

These Little MCG Chromium Tabs work with Insulin

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

All I know is that you decrease the amount of nutritional factors that the Pancreas decides to store as fat. You know. You eat a simple carbohydrate, and if you are not in the gym or out in the wilds burnin it up, it is immediately stored as fat. This stuff helps the Pancreas to process that carb into energy. not fat.

chromium

Posted by 5448205350857105151 on Jan 25, 2013

great to stop the sugar urges.

Great Product!!