Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Ultra Chromium Picolinate 500, 500 mcg, 120 Tablets

No More High Blood Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2316530 on Jun 25, 2008

I was taking Metformin for years. And all it did was make me vomit. My blood sugar readings were still extremely high. My A1C's were up to 8.6 and my doctor was thinking of putting me on insulin. I finally decided to listen to a friend's advice and give up prescription meds. Since starting a regimen of the Ultra Chromium Picolinate, Sugar Ban and Glucocare my sugars are wayyyyyyyy down, I don't vomit anymore and my endocrinologist is absolutely stunned!! I've only been doing this for 3 weeks and I've alreadylost 9 pounds!! I no longer crave sweets and I actually have the energy to exercise. I recommend this for all diabetics- especially for those of you on that poison called Metformin!

Chromium supplements and Hypoglycemia

Posted by Reviewer1632713 on Jan 11, 2010

I've been taking Chromium supplemenmts since the mid-90's. Even though I've not been diagnosed with Hypoglycemia, my blood sugar levels are borderline and I have all of the symptons. I take 500mcg per tablet because I take between 6,000-8,000mcg's daily to curtail my symptons and cravings. I find Source Naturals to be easy to swallow due to size and shape. I hope iHerb continues to carry Source Naturals Chromium Picolinate at 500mcg per tablet.

Source Naturals Ultra Chromium Picolinate 500

Posted by Reviewer2037589 on Feb 14, 2010

This was reorder. Because I seem to leading a full life, in spite of diabetes, accompanied by kidney disease, etc., feel some of the credit should go to tablets such as these, which seem to be sustaining me. Will reorder again. (5 stars)

Controls my severe sugar/carb cravings. If you are new to iherb, open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 30, 2013

I have started taking at least 3 of these a day to control SEVERE sugar/carb cravings. I take them 3 times a day or whenever I feel like I am thinking about wanting chocolate, sugar or carbs. I had a really bad time before I started taking these and the first day I started I didn't eat any chocolate or sugar and after a few days had no desire to have sweets at all. I was severely addicted to chocolate and I cannot believe the difference this has made to me. It also has stopped that horrible afternoon slump I was experiencing, which would then lead to the chocolate binges. Give it a go, you don't have anything to lose (except maybe some weight!)

Balance Blood sugars

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

This helps to decrease blood sugar levels!!!