Source Naturals, Ultra Colloidal Silver, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Source Naturals, Ultra Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer1503490 From South Carolina on May 30, 2008

I have tried several brands of Ultra Colloidal Silver - some more expensive, some less... not one has worked or provided results as well as Source Naturals.... and there is no weird taste/after taste as with some.

WOW!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3136491 From Virginia on Jul 12, 2009

This silver cleared up an MRSA infection I picked up at the nursing home where I work. Just rubbed into the skin or put drops right onto the band aide and goodbye MRSA!!!

Better to be wise than lucky

Posted by Reviewer2489065 From Vermont on Oct 21, 2009

I have many friends who use colloidal silver, in fact a few make their own (labor intensive I think), to ward off colds and the flu. Since I refuse to take any flu vaccines, especially for the H1N1 virus, it seemed prudent (wise) to buy some colloidal silver and have it on hand just in case. I have taken it a few times over the last two week, you should not take it continuously, and have suffered no side effects.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 From California on Nov 16, 2010

Im actually using this right now with my 17 month old daughter. She started daycare a week ago and has gotten really sick. Cold, ear infection, eye infection and 6 teeth coming in all at once! I would give her 1/2 teaspoon twice a day of colloidal silver and put 2 drops in to her infected ears twice a day. It only took 1.5 days to get rid of the ear infection, and her eyes also got better within one or two days. Every day she wakes up better and better instead of worse and worse. Today is day 4 and is a LOT better. I believe its due to the colloidal silver as I think she would been sick for much longer with all that she had going on. And I didnt have to take her to the doctors for them to give her meds that she may have allergic reactions to. This is Good stuff!:)

This is the best for hay fever

Posted by Reviewer2321124 From New Mexico on Aug 05, 2009

This silver helps the hay fever and the itch form summer pollins also keep colds away in he winter. I like iherbs becasue it a lower dose and doesn't give the overload build up of a heavy dose products. I also use this for my dogs, there golden retervier and 13 years old this help to keep them ative and happy. Two years ago my Herrybear got a lung infection and the vet told me she would die, she was very sick and none of the med the vet used helped. I put her on sliver and mangostene juice. Took theree months but she is still here living a good life, a little slow, but happy and aleret.