Has kept me healthy for years

Posted by Reviewer2477676 on Nov 03, 2014

This is a great inexpensive Gymnema. Its 550mg and it works. This may be a Californian company but its not about blondes and Californication. I love this product and until another product equally cheap and pure.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 10, 2013

I feel it counteracts refined carbs when they sneak into the diet.

leveling

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013

gymnema seems to level sugar without going over the top and making you hungry like some insulin products can. it really does curb carbohydrate/sugar cravings. i also put my mum on it because she was hungry and grumpy every 2 hours. highly recommended

Life saver for cheat meals.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

Take these along with some banaba with your next cheat meal or any meal that you need some damage control for. Greatly reduces, for me, the dizzy, sleepy feeling that comes after eating too much breads, pasta, potatoes.

Very effective product

Posted by Reviewer2363918 on Aug 02, 2012

I am able to reduce 15-20 points combined with exercise.

Good product!!!

Posted by mustafaabbasi on Mar 07, 2012

Perfect!!! Fast delivery...

Excellent product to manage Glucose Level

Posted by Reviewer1555620 on Feb 28, 2012

Really works on lowering glucose level if taken in combination with WellBetX PGX

Good Gymnema potency!

Posted by SmartHealth on Feb 27, 2012

I took this pill twice a day together with metformin 500 mg x 2. It works well to bring down sugar. Metformin alone won't do the job. The only gymnema that has the right potency to really bring down sugar, Other Gymnema product is too light weight to have effect on blood sugar.

Sugar destroyer

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Feb 22, 2012

A pharmacy technician recommended Gymnema Sylvestre. I tried this one and it works. I have more energy. For diabetics, this should not be the only solution. It is still recommended to easily your greens - juicing or blending to get the most nutrition for your money. Also stay away from processed foods, starches, and sugars (natural or artificial).

Helps blood sugar stability

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Feb 08, 2012

This product is an integral part of my diabetes management program. I take this, chromium & alpha lipoic acid. I have blood sugar in truly normal range, 70-90 almost all the time. I have noticed my body is able to handle a healthy amount of natural carbohydrates thanks to gymnema, even if I skip a few days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »