Gynema Sylvestre

Posted by Reviewer1427572 on Jun 08, 2009

I have never had so much success with a herb. It helps control the severity of hunger I experience with my blood sugar problem.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1643948 on Aug 25, 2010

I have taken your product off and on for 12 months. I tried a different one and it didn't work as well as Source Naturals. I'm back on this brand now and I intend to stay on it. I take one twice a day and it has helped to lower my A1C. My doctor is amazed at how well it is lowering my A1C. I recommend it to everyone I know who has diabetes. It is a remarkable product. I wish all Drs. would recommend Gymnema Sylvestre for their diabetic patients.

Sugar destroyer

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Feb 22, 2012

A pharmacy technician recommended Gymnema Sylvestre. I tried this one and it works. I have more energy. For diabetics, this should not be the only solution. It is still recommended to easily your greens - juicing or blending to get the most nutrition for your money. Also stay away from processed foods, starches, and sugars (natural or artificial).

Good Gymnema potency!

Posted by SmartHealth on Feb 27, 2012

I took this pill twice a day together with metformin 500 mg x 2. It works well to bring down sugar. Metformin alone won't do the job. The only gymnema that has the right potency to really bring down sugar, Other Gymnema product is too light weight to have effect on blood sugar.

Excellent product to manage Glucose Level

Posted by Reviewer1555620 on Feb 28, 2012

Really works on lowering glucose level if taken in combination with WellBetX PGX

HAS HELPED SO MUCH BLOOD SUGAR IS NOW UNDER CONTROL

Posted by Reviewer1233279 on May 28, 2010

blood sugar was 400 to 600 and now runs 150 to 200 after meals, has done so much for me. Thanks, so much.

Ineffective

Posted by 5364051552890061656 on May 30, 2016

Not impressed with this product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 10, 2013

I feel it counteracts refined carbs when they sneak into the diet.

great

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Mar 08, 2011

good

Gymnema Sylvestre, 550 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1923551 on Nov 02, 2010

The product is good and your company is efficient.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »