Sugar destroyer

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Feb 22, 2012

A pharmacy technician recommended Gymnema Sylvestre. I tried this one and it works. I have more energy. For diabetics, this should not be the only solution. It is still recommended to easily your greens - juicing or blending to get the most nutrition for your money. Also stay away from processed foods, starches, and sugars (natural or artificial).

Helps blood sugar stability

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Feb 08, 2012

This product is an integral part of my diabetes management program. I take this, chromium & alpha lipoic acid. I have blood sugar in truly normal range, 70-90 almost all the time. I have noticed my body is able to handle a healthy amount of natural carbohydrates thanks to gymnema, even if I skip a few days.

very effective, incredible value

Posted by Reviewer1859641 on Jan 16, 2012

By far the best value for I've found for this, with nearly twice as much gymnemic acid per penny as the next best deal (also from Source Naturals). Living up to the "Ultra Potency" name (which curiously isn't included in the catalog heading at iHerb), it not only has the most gymnema extract per tablet, but the extract is high-concentration, with 75% gymnemic acid. I can vouch that gymnema dramatically helps in managing blood sugar. I know this because I'd been trying to go without it temporarily, and am feeling the difference. As of the time I am posting, this has been out-of-stock at iHerb for at least a month-and-a-half. I tend to be frugal, and wanted to see if I could wait it out. I can't wait anymore. The product I'm ordering instead costs two-and-a-half times more per mg of gymnemic acid, which is disappointing. iHerb is usually very good with replenishing its stock, so I hope that this hasn't been discontinued.

I don't want any more sweets

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Mar 23, 2011

This works great. Appetite decreases and cravings for sweets dissappear. Forgot to take for 2 days and notice thoughts of food starting to take "hold" as before. All in all, it helps you to eat sensibly - not taking all your appetite away so that you end uop eating a lot later, but giving you control over cravings and desire for junk food

great

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Mar 08, 2011

good

It did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

I am not sure why I was taking these nonetheless I know it did not work...I did not finish the bottle it's going to the toilet don't waste your money...

sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on Jan 28, 2011

does the job

Gymnema Sylvestre, 550 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1923551 on Nov 02, 2010

The product is good and your company is efficient.

GYMNEMA SYLVESTR ,550mg

Posted by Reviewer3090428 on Sep 26, 2010

I JUST STARTED USING IT AND HAVE SEEN SMALL CHANGE IN MY BLOOD GLUCOSE READING

Gymnema Sylvestre,

Posted by Reviewer1943632 on Aug 26, 2010

I have only taken these for 6 days now and it's most noticeable right from the start my lack of cravings for sweet things, thanks iherb and your price and delivery time to Australia is the best. Robert.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »