10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Urovex Butterbur Extract, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

No more Claritin !

Posted by Reviewer2817223 on May 08, 2008

This product, used in combination with Eclectic Institute's Stinging Nettle and Jarrow Formulas Quercetin 500 mg has worked wonders for my husbands spring allergies!

Remarkable results

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Dec 05, 2010

I've been taking NOW butterbur with feverfew for several years for migraines (mine are brought on by sensitivities to foods, some herbs, and toxins, not hormonal). The NOW product did reduce severity of migraines by around 75% (almost never a bad headache anymore - just the aura and sometimes a slight headache). Along with migraines, I've recently been plagued by cystitis (bladder pain). For some reason (maybe NOW was out of stock at the time), I decided to try this product instead of the NOW product, not really having any expectations regarding the cystitis. So, here are my results: so far, fewer migraines as well as still much less severe than before butterbur *and* bladder pain/cystitis is almost gone!! I've even tested some of the foods that seemed to aggravate the situation, and so far, no problem!! I am very impressed and of course very happy. Will continue to use this product over NOW even though it's more expensive. Update 12/5/10: Well, unfortunately bladder pain has returned. Interstitial cystitis isn't easy to treat and comes and goes. I'm now trying marshmallow root, slippery elm, and colostrum. Still love this product for the migraine benefit though.

Great source for headache relief AND asthma support

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Nov 19, 2007

Butterbur has been used in Europe for many years as a support for asthma patients. I understand that it has also been found to positively impact migraine headaches. In my case it decreased the frequency of migraines. And I've not had to use 'rescue' relief for my asthma symptoms for 2 years now.

Butterbur extract gel caps

Posted by Reviewer1707988 on Dec 27, 2006

My daughter had severe bladder problems for 2 years, and completely puzzled Scottish Rites Children's Hospital in Atlanta, Butterbur was recommended by a health food shop, and miraculously, the majority of her urinary problems have decreased significantly, If you have the constant need to urinate, please try these, they have changed our lives.Thank you so much.

Frequent Urination

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

For a year, I had a constant need to urinate. It made my life totally miserable. I went to 7 medical specialists who put me on 5 different medications, but nothing helped me. I read about Urovex Butterbur by accident one day in an effort to heal myself after visiting an alternative practitioner. After taking 150 mg. per day after about 1 month my frequent urination problem went away. I continue to take 150 mg. per day to this day and I will never stop. Try this wonderful treasure if you have these problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »