Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1365881 on Oct 23, 2012

Set back, it makes you drowsy, so make sure you are not driving or using any machinery when taking this product.

Used to prevent migraine headaches. Also used for sinus pressure and headache.

Posted by Reviewer2985752 on Oct 12, 2011

My son takes one before an intense workout to prevent a migraine attack. It is best taken beforehand or when you feel the migraine coming on. It does not seem to work when the migraine is full flown and/or you already feel nauseous. I take it for mild headaches. It also alleviated sinus pressure caused by allergies.

ratings

Posted by Reviewer2220253 on Mar 24, 2011

butterbur's is good for me,but for a short time, benadryl,does about the same

Remarkable results

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Dec 05, 2010

I've been taking NOW butterbur with feverfew for several years for migraines (mine are brought on by sensitivities to foods, some herbs, and toxins, not hormonal). The NOW product did reduce severity of migraines by around 75% (almost never a bad headache anymore - just the aura and sometimes a slight headache). Along with migraines, I've recently been plagued by cystitis (bladder pain). For some reason (maybe NOW was out of stock at the time), I decided to try this product instead of the NOW product, not really having any expectations regarding the cystitis. So, here are my results: so far, fewer migraines as well as still much less severe than before butterbur *and* bladder pain/cystitis is almost gone!! I've even tested some of the foods that seemed to aggravate the situation, and so far, no problem!! I am very impressed and of course very happy. Will continue to use this product over NOW even though it's more expensive. Update 12/5/10: Well, unfortunately bladder pain has returned. Interstitial cystitis isn't easy to treat and comes and goes. I'm now trying marshmallow root, slippery elm, and colostrum. Still love this product for the migraine benefit though.

Web Site & service

Posted by Reviewer2846512 on Sep 14, 2010

Best service around. Products are first rate. Mary B.

Butterbur for migraines

Posted by Reviewer2903818 on Aug 08, 2010

Butterbur was recommended by my neurologist and a friend for migraine prevention. Since I have been on Butterbur I have not gotton any major migraines. So far I am very happy with the product.

WONDERFULL !!!********

Posted by Reviewer2600371 on Dec 25, 2009

This is the best for IC Bladder issues! When I get a bad Bladder flare I just take one butterbur and within an our my bladder will not spasum anymore!Lasts me for about 8 to 12 hours per pill.

Frequent Urination

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

For a year, I had a constant need to urinate. It made my life totally miserable. I went to 7 medical specialists who put me on 5 different medications, but nothing helped me. I read about Urovex Butterbur by accident one day in an effort to heal myself after visiting an alternative practitioner. After taking 150 mg. per day after about 1 month my frequent urination problem went away. I continue to take 150 mg. per day to this day and I will never stop. Try this wonderful treasure if you have these problems.

Butterbur extract

Posted by Reviewer3058095 on Jul 24, 2009

Working great to reduce severity and duration of migraines.

David, San Rafael, CA

Posted by Reviewer2272724 on Jun 23, 2008

I have found Butterbur reduces frequency of bad migraines, though I still get mild ones. It also has a mild tranquilizing effect and taking one before bed helps me to sleep better, but if I take one in the morning I can feel slightly fatigued for a few hours.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »