a good basic enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 19, 2008

a good basic enzyme for the family. Enzymes are essential for anyone with uric acid build-up, for example. If one takes an enzyme before every meal, it is highly likely high uric acid and gout will be a thing of the past. my levels have completely normalized and I have had no problems for one & a half years! Vegetarian pancreatin by Source Naturals is also quite effective. Amazing change in digestion.

Essential Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2011942 on Jan 23, 2007

I realize that one cannot eat cooked food or hard to digest items without digestive enzymes. This product supplies an excellent digestive aid at a most affordable cost-Don't leave the dining room table without taking them!!

Daiy essential enzymes do the trick.

Posted by Reviewer2554191 on Aug 12, 2009

I love this stuff. It completely eliminates indigestion without antacids that might mess up the digestive system more. This stuff just seems to break down what ever is not being digested well. For me its sugar but friends use it for milk and spicy food. Before I found Daiy essential Enzymes I spent many nights sleeping up in a chair. No more.

Great digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Apr 01, 2010

I've tried many different brands of digestive enzymes but didn't find any to be effective until I tried this one. This really helps break down the food and eases digestion. You can see how potent this is by pouring it into a bowl of oatmeal (make sure it's not hot) and watch it become watery after a few minutes. I take one capsule for small meals and two for large and heavy meals. I'm so glad iHerb offered this as a sample and I tried it. This is an essential companion to every meal I have.

Great product

Posted by thesvetlana on Jun 12, 2010

Great product for proactive health, for people with IBS or who easily get upset stomach. It helps balance out your intestinal tract and stomach enzymes when taken before every meal. My Doctor who practices East and West medicine recommended this to me and it really helps.