BEST FOR MY NEED

Posted by Reviewer3148736 on Sep 05, 2010

It has served me well for quite some time as I often eat a heavy meal late at night.

not sure if it is working

Posted by Reviewer3092315 on Dec 08, 2011

I have complex digestive problems mainly as a result of Crohn's and have regularly used digestive enzymes. I decided to swap from my usual brand just for a change and to save some money. However I'm not entirely sure it works as well as my other digestives so I guess I'll have to keep searching for a more cost effective alternative.

Leaky gut syndrome

Posted by Reviewer3153841 on Jan 20, 2011

Can´t eat them before meals as normal. To much reaction in stumach. Better halfway trough the meal

These are

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Oct 15, 2008

helpful to keep the enzymes in the body from having to be converted into digestive enzymes. Enzymes allow the body to convert molecules into needed substances for life. Nothing happens without enzymes. Source Naturals is a reliable company.

Wonderful for Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Aug 17, 2008

I take these when I've had a heavy meal close to bedtime. I enjoy a restful night's sleep with no indigestion. It is an excellent mix of different enzymes for all types of food. Thanks, IHerb!

Did Not Suit Me

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on Feb 22, 2009

I got constipated with these so I dont think they really helped me.

Best I've Found

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Aug 01, 2009

I've tried other enzyme formulas to reduce gas, and have found that this is the BEST. It addresses gas formation from all types of foods (and not just a few). Also, very importantly, this supplement aids the efficiency of digestion by supplying enzymes which help extract and utilize the nutrients any food may offer. (Obviously, there is little point in eating, if one is not gaining full nutrients from that food consumption.) Though this product is pricier than some enzyme formulas, it's most definitely worth it!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2638418 on Jul 27, 2009

I now take these on a daily basis.

Digestive Enzymes