Works well

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Jul 16, 2009

Seems to help digestion quite a bit!

BEST FOR MY NEED

Posted by Reviewer3148736 on Sep 05, 2010

It has served me well for quite some time as I often eat a heavy meal late at night.

not sure if it is working

Posted by Reviewer3092315 on Dec 08, 2011

I have complex digestive problems mainly as a result of Crohn's and have regularly used digestive enzymes. I decided to swap from my usual brand just for a change and to save some money. However I'm not entirely sure it works as well as my other digestives so I guess I'll have to keep searching for a more cost effective alternative.

Leaky gut syndrome

Posted by Reviewer3153841 on Jan 20, 2011

Can´t eat them before meals as normal. To much reaction in stumach. Better halfway trough the meal

These are

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Oct 15, 2008

helpful to keep the enzymes in the body from having to be converted into digestive enzymes. Enzymes allow the body to convert molecules into needed substances for life. Nothing happens without enzymes. Source Naturals is a reliable company.

Wonderful for Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Aug 17, 2008

I take these when I've had a heavy meal close to bedtime. I enjoy a restful night's sleep with no indigestion. It is an excellent mix of different enzymes for all types of food. Thanks, IHerb!

Did Not Suit Me

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on Feb 22, 2009

I got constipated with these so I dont think they really helped me.

Best I've Found

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Aug 01, 2009

I've tried other enzyme formulas to reduce gas, and have found that this is the BEST. It addresses gas formation from all types of foods (and not just a few). Also, very importantly, this supplement aids the efficiency of digestion by supplying enzymes which help extract and utilize the nutrients any food may offer. (Obviously, there is little point in eating, if one is not gaining full nutrients from that food consumption.) Though this product is pricier than some enzyme formulas, it's most definitely worth it!

good service

Posted by Reviewer2003726 on Mar 19, 2011

as always,prompt & safe

The best enzymes available

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 30, 2011

I carry these around with me and take one before each meal. Instead of having to plan what enzyme for what meal this one has all the necessary eznymes so I know I'm covered. I can tell that I am digesting well due to no gas or bloating on these. Beyond the comfort this gives I believe it's also much healthier for my entire system to have this help. I am now 50 and know that I just don't produce the enzymes necessary due to age.