Couldn't live without them

Posted by Reviewer3042156 on Mar 30, 2009

My digestive issues are almost a thing of the past. I feel so much better since finding enzymes. IHerb has the best selection, prices, & shipping than any other online retailer.

Vegetarian Pancreatin

Posted by PamBlowers on Oct 28, 2009

Very effective

review of vegetarian pancreatin

Posted by Reviewer2714274 on Oct 19, 2007

great product-great price

Forget the others.....

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Mar 19, 2011

THIS is the best bang for the buck if you're looking for EFFICACY.... This product beats the 'other' 4X products, HANDS DOWN... For helping handle those overly cumbersome meals or simply to right the ship on those days when metabolically, you're just 'not right'.... I cannot say enough about this Vegetarian Pancreatin! I take it to work, on the road... everywhere.... What a difference both in energy and in balancing the need to assimilate properly the nutrients in foods as well as helping to disperse of feeling lousy. I can't say enough... Try it... you won't go back to the other guys... Believe me!!

Posted by Reviewer1143965 on Apr 04, 2011

Thanks. High quality product.

Lo mejor que me ha podido pasar!!!

Posted by 5294764249263157885 on Apr 18, 2015

Saludos! Luego de haber sido sometida a una cirugia para extraerme la vesicula biliar me indicaron que tenia higado graso y que debia tener cuidado con los alimentos que iba a ingerir de ahi en adelante. Las he pasado negras, todo me caia mal al intestino, no podia hacer bien la digestion y me veia muy limitada en lo que deseaba ingerir, pero desde que me indicaron que probara con el Vegetarian Pancreatin desde ese momento mi vida es otra, el proceso de la digestion ha mejorado sustancialmente. Alimentos que no podia ingerir los estoy ingiriendo. Las pocas veces que como frituras, me cuido de comer poco por lo del exceso de grasas. Sinceramente catalogo este producto como el mejor en el mercado para ayudar a metabolizar grasas, proteinas y carbohidratos. ALTAMENTE, LO RECOMIENDO!

effective.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 29, 2011

It seems effective.

Pancreatin

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Feb 20, 2015

I have only been taking these few a few weeks, and this product has certainly helped with my discomfort. No more Nexium for me. This takes about 10 days to start working effectively. taking this product for, 3 weeks now. 21.02.2015

Vegetarian Pancreatin - Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2160503 on Apr 05, 2008

This is an excellent product. I have been looking for a vegetarian pancreatin support capsule for years. So glad I found it.

seems to work most of the time

Posted by Reviewer2517805 on Apr 17, 2008

It does seem to work. Can't ask for more than that

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »