Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2555299 on May 17, 2011

Dmae is my main vitamin for focus. Within a day of taking Vin with my Dmae I noticed a clearer head. Good product.

Too soon to tell?

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 01, 2010

I've only been taking this for a couple weeks. But I do believe it is helping with an issue I have, which is: "Forgetting what I was going to get on my way to where I was going to get it."

Vinepocetine

Posted by Reviewer2843922 on Mar 24, 2008

Thank you for carrying this product. My chiropractor first suggested I try vinepocetine for the ringing in my ears. Once I found the right dosage to stop the ringing I was very glad to find a place on the web where I could save a few dollars.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2478714 on Oct 30, 2009

I ordered this for my husband muscular degeneration. I think his vision is some better. It has lowered his blood pressure little. His blood pressure has been a little bit high in last 3 years.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vinpocetine is well researched and proven to enhance our brain function. It is generally less unheard of, as compared to other brain boosters such Ginkgo Biloba. Vinpocetine increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. The benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, improve mental energy and helps to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. The recommended dosage is 1-3 tablets daily. I find that increased dosage comes with increased benefits without side effect. Personally, I take 4 so this bottle can last for a month. As for the price, it’s fairly reasonable. This is highly recommended to take this product with other brain enhancers such Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Rosemary for additional benefits (as compared to standalone). The tablet is round and very small, very easy to swallow and is suitable for vegetarians. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Vincepotine

Posted by Reviewer2923011 on Dec 02, 2013

I am hesitating about this product. I took it a couple of times. I got very weak, took my blood pressure and it was very low. I have always a blood pressure slightly lower than the average and it says on the label of the bottle to be careful about low blood pressure. I may try again in the future. I am saying that it is a bad product. I am just careful because of the low blood pressure warning.

Good

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 29, 2014

I'm taking this on faith as I've read that it helps increase blood flow to the brain. As we age less blood reaches the brain which can cause many problems. On the bottle it says to basically be careful if you have low blood pressure. My blood pressure is on the low side so I only take one per day. I break the pill in half and take 1/2 am and 1/2 pm. So far so good.

Seems to be working...

Posted by Reviewer1677919 on Oct 06, 2008

I have noticed being able to focus more and not being as forgetful.

Eyes are not dry anymore

Posted by Reviewer1711973 on Feb 27, 2010

My eyes are no longer as dry and I have more clarity.

Improve memory

Posted by 5599183526156422030 on May 27, 2014

We use it to improve memory in old age. It works but slowly, possibly as we take only 2 tablets daily. It works better than Gingo

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »