Improves eyseight

Posted by Reviewer1016553 on Aug 02, 2011

I've been taking this product to improve my eyesight. I discovered it some years ago to help my vision.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2711338 on Aug 29, 2011

If you want to keep your head in working order..these are a must...there are other products also good, but in my experiance of having all different memory pills these are the best

great product, with immediate results.

Posted by Reviewer2805885 on Oct 08, 2009

Taken as directed, this was one of the first "non-drug" supplements I put my mother on and she showed tremendous signs of improvement

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1287559 on Jul 27, 2011

Bought this to help with my memory. It seems to be working. One in the morning and one at dinner time. Will continue to us.

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2862376 on Mar 04, 2011

Skeptical people like myself do need to take chances on new products every once and awhile, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. With this particular Vinpocetine, I am very pleased! I feel quicker with my speech and my memory has greatly improved! Works well with Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer.

Good Mental Health Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1619450 on Sep 30, 2010

I've been taking iHerb's Source Natural Vinpocetine, 20mg/day for quite a while, and have notice remarkable improvements in mental health. --Nancy B

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1230830 on Jan 23, 2012

very good for improving blood circulation

In combination

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Huperzine A and L-Tryptophan to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.

concentration

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 24, 2008

Cant believe this little tablet has any effect but it seems to work.I find it helps concentration would help anyone with exams to pass or chess games to win.

Latvija