Simply amazing !!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Mar 17, 2011

It really makes you feel different.My concentration is also improved.Highly recommended product.

Good Mental Health Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1619450 on Sep 30, 2010

I've been taking iHerb's Source Natural Vinpocetine, 20mg/day for quite a while, and have notice remarkable improvements in mental health. --Nancy B

great product, with immediate results.

Posted by Reviewer2805885 on Oct 08, 2009

Taken as directed, this was one of the first "non-drug" supplements I put my mother on and she showed tremendous signs of improvement

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 29, 2010

Works well. Use it in combination with your other favs. Adds noticably to mental sharpness and clarity. Has long been on my good list.

In combination

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Huperzine A and L-Tryptophan to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.

Memory boost!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

i rotate taking Vinpocetine along with other nootropics like HyperzineA, Bacopa and Lions Mane.

Memory Revitalization

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Worked great for memory recall and general wellbeing. Can definitely feel a difference when I don't take it.Will buy again.

Great for vertigo

Posted by 4692323013921887483 on Nov 12, 2016

My GP referred me to this product for my severe vertigo. Initially I didn't notice any difference so increased the dose to 4 in morning and 4 of a night and it really did make a difference. My vertigo completely disappeared within a couple of months. I gradually decreased dosage to just 1 of a night and still no vertigo. I stopped completely but my GP recently said it is very good to help with memory and clarity so I've now resumed to 1 morning and 1 night again. I can thoroughly recommend this product for vertigo.

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2862376 on Mar 04, 2011

Skeptical people like myself do need to take chances on new products every once and awhile, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. With this particular Vinpocetine, I am very pleased! I feel quicker with my speech and my memory has greatly improved! Works well with Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer.

Vinprocetine

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Mar 09, 2011

I cut myself of forgeting less often since taking this supplement. When off for a week or so, I feel I need to take it again.