Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 29, 2010

Works well. Use it in combination with your other favs. Adds noticably to mental sharpness and clarity. Has long been on my good list.

Helps with clarity

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Feb 11, 2011

I have been diagonosed with Eschemia so thought I would give this a try to improve blood circulation in the brain. I was hesitant to take the full dosage of up to 3 tablets a day and am now only using 1 tablet. It seems to improve mental clarity and has helped with tinnitus, brain fog and dull headaches. I will continue to use this product.

great product, with immediate results.

Posted by Reviewer2805885 on Oct 08, 2009

Taken as directed, this was one of the first "non-drug" supplements I put my mother on and she showed tremendous signs of improvement

the best

Posted by Reviewer2711338 on Aug 29, 2011

If you want to keep your head in working order..these are a must...there are other products also good, but in my experiance of having all different memory pills these are the best

In combination

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Huperzine A and L-Tryptophan to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.

Memory Revitalization

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Worked great for memory recall and general wellbeing. Can definitely feel a difference when I don't take it.Will buy again.

Improves eyseight

Posted by Reviewer1016553 on Aug 02, 2011

I've been taking this product to improve my eyesight. I discovered it some years ago to help my vision.

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1287559 on Jul 27, 2011

Bought this to help with my memory. It seems to be working. One in the morning and one at dinner time. Will continue to us.

Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2862376 on Mar 04, 2011

Skeptical people like myself do need to take chances on new products every once and awhile, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. With this particular Vinpocetine, I am very pleased! I feel quicker with my speech and my memory has greatly improved! Works well with Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer.

Vinprocetine

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Mar 09, 2011

I cut myself of forgeting less often since taking this supplement. When off for a week or so, I feel I need to take it again.