Source Naturals, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

GREAT FOR MY CLARITY

Posted by Reviewer1251902 From Australia on Feb 03, 2010

I used Source naturals Vinpocetine a few years ago and ran out but forgot to reorder for some 12 months. I noticed I wasn't as sharp as normal during this time..I reordered some again just recently and since using again its as if I have a fog lifted from my brain. These tablets definitely work, so I won't be running out of them again. Thanks I Herb for your brilliant service and great prices.

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 From North Carolina on Apr 06, 2009

One of the very few supplements that actually has a noticeable effect (it is even proven by studies). I come up with good ideas at work meetings and think on my feet well all day. This is a must have if your job requires lots of thought, decision-making, and/or creativity. Affordable too! And the tablets are small and easy to swallow. An all around win.

Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2368706 From New Zealand on Jan 01, 2010

I have been using this product for around 2 years. I now have a noticeable improvement in short term memory recall, which was always a problem, and can now remember peoples names directions on most occasions. I am happy to recommend this product.

Good work!

Posted by Reviewer2502199 From Japan on Jul 29, 2009

Vinpocetine is seem to be very clear-headed. But 9 at night and just take it, waking up too early. Be careful(^_^;

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1327918 From Florida on Sep 01, 2008

We have had this before and it seemed to help our memory quite a bit. It has been over a year since we have been able to find this exact product, so we had to substitute. We are very happy to find it again :)