Source Naturals, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Apr 16, 2009

It arrived (to Canada) in 2 weeks. I also take Huperzine at the same time as I read the two work well together. It's only been a week, but so far it seems to be OK. Slightly better focus and more clear headed.

Surprised at myself

Posted by Reviewer2243140 on Jan 09, 2012

I have been using Vinpocetine for the past 3 weeks and I have noticed that since two weeks ago my concentration has increased significantly. This product has radically improved my mental clarity and focus. I am experiencing an increased and sustained mental performance from the beginning of the workday to the end of it.

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer1230830 on Jan 23, 2012

very good for improving blood circulation

Mental performance & concentration booster!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 30, 2012

I have ordered this for my boyfriend who is currently in a process of finishing up his Ph.D. and has quite a hectic schedule. He said that since starting taking Vinpocetine he feels he is being more effective and his concentration level has improved.

2 in 1 REVIEW / HUPERZINE A 200 MCG AND VINPOCETINE 10 MG FROM SOURCE NATURALS

Posted by adnangrebovic on Dec 13, 2013

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL (LIKE ON THE LABEL)! ALL THE BEST.