Source Naturals, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2495862 on Oct 16, 2010

Source Naturals, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 120 Tablets

Good Mental Health Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1619450 on Sep 30, 2010

I've been taking iHerb's Source Natural Vinpocetine, 20mg/day for quite a while, and have notice remarkable improvements in mental health. --Nancy B

Good price, great product

Posted by Reviewer2878150 on Aug 13, 2010

I love to take vinpocetine. It improves my concentration and energy. This one is has good price and source naturals is always good quality. I like that the tablets are small.

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer2740224 on May 21, 2010

Incredible product - this really works.

Seems to Help Improve Memory

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 11, 2010

Learned about vinpocetine in Hyla Cass's book, Natural Highs; this is said to increase cerebral circulation. Takes a few doses to feel the effect, but it definitely works for me. This seems to be a supplement best used continuously over a long period of time for best results, but have heard other anecdotal evidence that it helps sharpen the mind and even has sharpened vision for some. I find my mind is more focused since taking & I can think more quickly on my feet. Research first if you take blood thinners.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1759873 on Apr 16, 2010

This product is great for symptoms of ADHD including feeling disorganized, memory loss, impulsivity,and mood swings. It helps you not to lose track of what you say and helps you feel normal with no side effects. I highly reccomended it.

Everyone should be taking this product and it's so cheap!

Posted by Reviewer1822345 on Apr 08, 2010

Absolutely excellent product and great value! Everyone should be taking vinpocetine. Undoubtedly helps cognition, blood flow and reputedly eyesight.

GREAT FOR MY CLARITY

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Feb 03, 2010

I used Source naturals Vinpocetine a few years ago and ran out but forgot to reorder for some 12 months. I noticed I wasn't as sharp as normal during this time..I reordered some again just recently and since using again its as if I have a fog lifted from my brain. These tablets definitely work, so I won't be running out of them again. Thanks I Herb for your brilliant service and great prices.

OK