Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1795820 on Jun 10, 2012

Since I started taking it, I got addicted to it. It is so tasty, I definitely feel less pain in my joints but I also take many other products and antioxidants together, so it might be a synergistic effect.

A+

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

Best vitamin C on the market. I have tried many brands and this is the one I tolerate best.

vitamin C powder

Posted by 5252187669009562757 on Nov 04, 2013

It is easy to take the amount you want. It is easy to use. The taste is real sour, so you want to drink it fast and then drink something else after ;-)

Best yet

Posted by Reviewer1086825 on Jun 10, 2009

This is by far the best Vit C powder I have ever used. And I have used many.

Best thing for you

Posted by Reviewer1893553 on Aug 03, 2009

I have been taking pure vitamin C crystals for many years and find that it is probably the best supplement you can possibly take.

Great cheap supplement for everyone

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Oct 04, 2010

I add this to fruit smoothie. It is very tart. I take 1 tsp per day. Mix with juice and/or stevia. Etc. Previously I used a similar bottle of Thompson brand, This is comparable. So cheap you can't afford not to take this. I notice it helps with overactive histamine response (allergies).

first time buyer

Posted by Reviewer3161253 on Dec 21, 2010

And very satisfied with it.

Vit C crystals

Posted by Reviewer1573990 on Mar 06, 2011

I have been looking for a long time to purchase pure Vitamin Crystal that are additive and filler free. The taste is pleasant not to sour and essential for our good health.

Good price and great product

Posted by Reviewer2144598 on Mar 08, 2011

I had been told that Vitamin C crystals were the way to go. Yes, indeed. I have noticed an upsurge in my energy and health since I received and began using this product. The price made it even more attractive.

good

Posted by Reviewer1806206 on May 27, 2011

good