Nurse Practitioner

Posted by Reviewer2043431 on Mar 25, 2008

It works. My 25-OHD went from 19 ng/mL to 55 ng/mL with 2000 IU/d. The tablets are small, easy to swallow and the yearly cost is ~$12. Ordering on line takes a moment from home or work. This company always has what I am looking for with a variety of companies represented. I share this sie with my patients.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3016177 on Feb 20, 2009

I don't normally take any vitamins, so it was easy to notice the difference it made when I began taking these. I noticed more energy and less sugar cravings. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1620274 on Feb 26, 2008

I feel so much better having taken the vitamin D supplement. I live in England so I don't get much sun, this more than makes up for it. Thank You

always good

Posted by HotshotsHealth on Feb 29, 2012

i have ordered this item 3 times and from my blood tests results my vitamin D levels have responded positively.

Great health supplement

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 04, 2012

I take this for general heath, depression, energy, with significant results in each department

Melanoma begone

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on May 11, 2009

Scientists told us to stay out of the sun and to wear sunscreen (toxic) and then they discovered Ozzies were getting melanomas - due to a deficiency in Vitamin D (due to a lack of sunlight from avoiding the sun and wearing sunscreen) - this type (D-3) is the best.

Source Naturals Vitamin D3 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jul 15, 2009

I have been buying this for some time now. Small size easy to swallow and a fair dosage so I take 1-2 per day depending on sun exposure limitations. The D3 is the best form (as opposed to D2) the experts say, and I trust Source Naturals' products.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2774081 on Aug 13, 2009

I love this! Maybe its something else, but I feel like its working! :-) Fastly shipped too!

My sunshine vitamin works

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Aug 15, 2009

Easy to swallow, which makes it easier to be compliant. My levels have risen since taking this.

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2069379 on Oct 22, 2009

This product seems excellent. Have had no problems and found the whole ordering/delivery process easy and stress free.