Helped heal psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1080221 on Dec 15, 2009

Two summers ago I had psoriasis all over the backs of my legs, on my scalp and elbows. I tried everything I could find that claimed to help. When nothing did help I went to the dermatologist and was prescribed a two ounce bottle of something that cost $400! It helped a little bit, but I still had to have my legs completely covered because of the psoriatic patches. Last spring my naturopath told me to start taking 5,000-6,000 IU. Within literally days, the psoriasis on my legs was completely gone. This was after having it for 4-5 years. When I started I used the brand my naturopath sold, but the Source Naturals brand is working just as well.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3287075 on Jan 10, 2014

Good product for good price!

Excellent Product from a Good Company

Posted by Reviewer1334703 on Feb 23, 2010

With all the flu going around this season, you need this vitamin to reinforce your multi and give you added protection.

great

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Feb 28, 2010

great vitamin!! crucial nutrient

Easy to swalllow

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Mar 21, 2010

These capsules are great because they are gelatin caps and not horse pills. Perfect for anyone who has trouble swallowing pills.

Source naturals vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 31, 2010

Excellent product.

Source Naturals, consistently great products!

Posted by Reviewer2735759 on Apr 24, 2010

Source Naturals, consistently great products!

v-d

Posted by Reviewer1779619 on Aug 27, 2009

Great vitamin source. no problem taking all you want and need.

Need that D3

Posted by Reviewer1371131 on Nov 09, 2009

Great price for actual D3. My favorite brand too Source Naturals. Smaller than I expected, .5" long narrow clear capsules with white power. Read article about the lack of D3 in diet. I started with 10,000 daily for a month to build up then cut back to 4,000 daily. I did not get a specific D3 test but with my diet I didn't have to waste my money. I knew I was or would be deficient. Easy and cheap way to solve a serious problem of D3 deficiency.

Totally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1189437 on Nov 29, 2009

We are using this with a host of other supplements and vitamins to help boost our immune systems during the flu season. We tend to get just a slight touch of whatever is going around for a very brief period of time, while others around us seem to suffer with full blown symptoms for the normal duration of the illness.