MUST HAVE for FLU Season

Posted by cristal on Apr 22, 2010

This is our first line of defense - mega doses for three days only - when we see first signs of flu. I keep a bottle in my cupboard at all times. Even my friends and neighbors use it now.

Love this Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1426191 on Jan 27, 2012

I have purchased this several times now because it is great stuff. I allways have an extra bottle around even though it lasts for a really long time. I love the taste my whole family uses it even my two year old son. Its easy to use and you can decide how many IU's to give since its 400iu per drop. It is the best value for vitamin D I have ever seen.

Source Natiurals Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1006122 on Sep 28, 2010

I was happy to find a large bottle in liquid form of this product. First, I prefer the liquid form because it goes into the system more quickly and completely than a pill. Second, the large size is more economical.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2085864 on Apr 07, 2011

Ten points for the package: so easy to use and add to drinks, smoothies etc. Totally for people who don't like to eat yet another pill. Also like the fact that you can adjust the dosage yourself. On the other hand responsible using and storing is required, especially if children are around. Stuff works as well.

Time to Vitamize

Posted by Reviewer2340534 on Sep 07, 2011

I had both my best friend and my older brother recommend this product and I feel energized at my mind seems a lot clearer!

Source Naturals, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 4 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer2729647 on Jan 28, 2011

I use this product every day. I have felt very up and happy all winter! This bottle is twice the size of what I would have bought in a store for close to same price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Feb 25, 2010

My husband raves about how energetic and healthy he feels even only after 20 minutes or so of putting 2 drops under his tongue

Great.

Posted by Reviewer3107470 on Feb 05, 2011

Such a GREAT and easy way to get the important daily D3 doze.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3132352 on Jan 03, 2010

No more pills! Mild taste and easy to portion! Haven't been sick since I started usinf vitamin D-supplement!

Easy to take

Posted by energetyx on Apr 08, 2011

This is very easy to take, just squirt a few drops into your morning drink and you're done. The taste isn't very strong, but I can imagine some people wouldn't like it.