RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,167.53

₽2,162.09

Экономия: ₽994.56 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

No more colds or flu

Отзыв оставлен iJenNZ Jul 31, 2012

I am taking one capsule per day of this product, in consultation with my doctor, and blood tests show that it is maintaining my vitamin D level in the upper normal range. At this level I can get through winter without contracting any cold or flu viruses that previously had been making me very ill. A definite thumbs up for this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Vitamin D that does the job

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1696911 Sep 15, 2010

Having prostate cancer requires me to maintain a high level of Vitamin D in my system. I take 10,000 units per day to maintain my goal of 100ng/mL. Source Naturals is one of the best sources, naturally.

Vitamin D-3 5,000

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 Oct 18, 2010

I like to take vitamin D, this product is well priced for the amount of capsules at 5000IU.

Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2431527 Jan 03, 2011

This is an excellent product and one that I NEED because of living in New Zealand and I have Multiple Sclerosis. Thank you for your fast service and I will have no hesitation in looking on your site for other vitamins I use.

My Doc said.....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1132255 May 02, 2010

"up my "D" score"!! This product achieved that. Thanks

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for the whole family

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1767234 Jul 03, 2010

The capsules are easy to break open and mix into milk, which makes it easier for the kids to take rather than the oil capsules. Like it.

Good alternative for vegetarians/vegans

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2443794 Aug 07, 2010

Don't forget that Vit D-3 is fat soluable. Take it with some fats (sometimes I just take it with flax seed oil).

Like them

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3338933 Aug 14, 2010

I like the large IU, and the 240 count. I like them better than the oil based vit-D.

Bone

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3148736 Mar 16, 2011

I don't yet know its impact, but will keep you informed when I have had it for a few more weeks

order review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2214071 Mar 04, 2011

When I ordered the capsules, I thought i had ordered the "oil" type capsules. I currently was using that type and find that they are best for me. How can I still get that type instead of the powdered kind. Thank you in advance for your time. E.D.

Позиции 1-10 из 13