Soothing for itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer1947815 on Jan 24, 2009

I have been using this, along with coconut oil, for treatment of severe eczema for about a week. It has definitely been a help in healing and soothing the skin. Excellent product. Very high quality oil.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 20, 2013

This is a good vitamin e oil, but I prefer the NOW brand, as it appears to have better ingredients. I use this for the wrinkles around my mouth and eyes.

Good, but thick

Posted by Reviewer3337280 on Dec 06, 2006

Vitamin E oil helps greatly with the itching that I get every winter. This oil works well and helped to clear up an unknown mild rash from this last summer, but is quite thick and therefore difficult to apply unless warmed (a Pyrex measuring cup with microwaved hot water works well). Even at that, a moisturizing lotion applied over the oil helps a lot to work the oil in.

not tried it yet!

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Nov 30, 2010

but iherb.com gets a 5 star rating for their excellent selection and customer service!

It really works.

Posted by Reviewer2271257 on Oct 21, 2009

Vitamin E oil is great for problem dry areas. It is a heavy, sticky oil. It takes a while to be absorbed. But it really works. In the winter, I get flaky dry patches around my nostrils and the corners of my mouth and putting this oil on before bed a few times a week completely ends that.

Very good