Best anti- cold defense

Posted by 5303461516107757058 on May 23, 2012

I gave this brand a chance about 5 years ago, when I couldn't find my regular one and I was suffering from a cold to end all colds. After a few hours I was good and functional again, 2 days later it was all gone, and I never looked back. Now,I make sure I have a box at the beginning of every cold season and if I start taking it at the first symptoms, it stops it dead in it's tracks. Highly recommended. I gave it to a lot of my friends too, and now they swear by it.

Immune system enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2162773 on Mar 01, 2008

I have been using this product for years, whenever I feel a cold or flu coming on. It's amazing! More often than not, I can nip it in the bud with 1-3 doses over the course of a night and day, and I won't get sick. (I combine it with Vitamin C.) I recommend it highly.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Sep 28, 2008

With the weather change bringing us cooler nights, I made the mistake of keeping the windows open and with it came the symptoms of cold including runny nose, sneezing, chills and scratchy throat. Wow! this product delivered 100%. This product also helped the bowel system too. Keep up the great work, Source Naturals. PS - my child has been taking it for a cough and it has worked wonders.

works well

Posted by LotusJ57 on Oct 19, 2008

I used this product during my cold/flu and felt great about using something that was all natural. I feel it helped boost my immune system to fight off the virus quickly. Along with fluids and rest, this product was a good tool to get back into good health within a week.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2770891 on Jan 02, 2009

I have been using this for the last 2-3 years and I have to say it works! You have to start taking it as soon as your symptoms start though, and if you do, your cold will never go beyond the early stages.

comments

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Feb 05, 2009

Always the first thing I turn to for a cold or flu, much more effective than traditional over the counter cold meds.

wonder

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 21, 2009

it works great on cough and shore throut

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Nov 01, 2009

I really like homeopathic rememdies. This has been good when we feel something starting. It works fast.

Wellness Cold & Flu

Posted by Reviewer2851400 on Apr 26, 2010

it's my 3rd orders and it's effective.

works wonders during the flu season

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010

its been raining everyday here and its very easy to catch a cold! but with this welness C&F tablets, i manage to control the sniffles and even improve my 2 year old son's runny nose by giving hin 1/4 of the tablet, aday. its safe and effective!