Source Naturals, Wellness, Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

delight

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Oct 31, 2008

I have sinusitis pretty regularly. We have lots of dust in Arizona and I picked up a sinus infection last March. The infection ignored two antibiotics. I purchase this product based on a study by the Mayo Clinic that most sinus infections are fungal in nature and antibotics would not work. I have used collidal silver in soap form for other fungus problems and thought this product was worth a try. I have always been pleased with Source Natural products so I selected their brand. Although the infection is still there,it was fully intrenched for 6 months before trying, along with blockages in the canals. I have worked for the last three weeks to break up the blockages with good results. The methods I have used along with this wonderful product have improved my breathing and, most surprisingly, my hearing as well. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is susceptable to sinus infections. I do follow the instructions and use it only for 10 days. I use other flushes and cleaning for another 10 days and then go back on the colloidal silver, each time getting further into the canals. Hopefully, this persistance will clear up the infection over time.

working for my husband

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 29, 2009

but not as fast as he'd like.. so we also added oregano and olive leaf (from here on iherb) since they say 80% sinus infections are FUNGAL/mold..NOT bacterial(which is why antibiotics make them WORSE) so after adding those two his nose cleared LOTS im just a week.

Really opens up the sinuses

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 02, 2008

This is a fantastic product. Started using after coming down with a major sinus infection. Cleared up the infection and opened up my sinuses so I could breathe all night. Great product.

Colloidal Silver , for treatment of sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer2570386 on Apr 24, 2009

this product was hard to use because it burns the nasal passages

amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on Oct 02, 2012

My sinuses are ok but have rhinitis and 1 of 2 nights I can't sleep. My right nostril is usually blocked. I 've tried anything and didn't work. Only the drug "otrivin" worked, but it has bad chemicals and is unhealthy long term. This product SAVED ME!! I spray only my right nostril and after a few minutes I breath easily again! I will advertise it to any person I know with breathing problems!