Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2043540 on Sep 15, 2010

My whole family has used this spray, and it seems to have helped our allergy and sinus issues.

Sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer2516915 on Dec 06, 2006

In a matter of three days, my chronic sinusitis was totally under control by using Wellnees Source Naturals colloical silver nasal spray at the recommended usage. Wonderful! Thanks. M. Cummins

FIRST TIME USER

Posted by Reviewer2863106 on Apr 29, 2010

I use the spray inconjunction with the drinking Collidal Silver, I did not have to get on antibiotic like I usually do, I am very happy.

effective antibacterial

Posted by freeradicle on May 03, 2016

I use this for bacterial infections in the sinuses and also take it orally for bacterial infections generally. I find it more effective at controlling bacterial overgrowth than even high-quality ionic silver solutions. Although ionic silver seems to be effective in laboratory tests in vitro, I guess that colloidal silver might work better in biological systems. I prefer the low concentration of silver in this product relative to other colloidal silver products as high concentrations of silver can be difficult for people with poor detoxification ability.

The best

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

My husband says this is one of the best nose sprays he has ever tried. He's been trying different kinds daily for 10 years. Until now, he is needing less sprays of the drug store kind less often.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 21, 2012

I use this after saline sinus cleanse. It helps a lot.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2318532 on Jan 09, 2012

I have bad sinus issues, I am having surgery soon. I have to say this is a really good natural spray to get rid of bacteria and infections.

Seems to Work Well!

Posted by Reviewer2433094 on Sep 08, 2010

I used this product for ten days for a sinus infection. I believe it worked well, as I no longer have the nagging headache and face pain that has been there for two months.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Aug 25, 2009

Great for sinus infections.

Help for the Sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on May 05, 2011

This is the one thing that gets my sinuses well again - and by using this natural antibiotic I can work to get rid of infection and not harm my body's friendly flora!