Source Naturals, Wellness, Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer1296247 From Greece on Oct 02, 2012

My sinuses are ok but have rhinitis and 1 of 2 nights I can't sleep. My right nostril is usually blocked. I 've tried anything and didn't work. Only the drug "otrivin" worked, but it has bad chemicals and is unhealthy long term. This product SAVED ME!! I spray only my right nostril and after a few minutes I breath easily again! I will advertise it to any person I know with breathing problems!

Disappointed on recommendation for this product

Posted by Reviewer1533941 From Washington on Oct 08, 2008

It is supposed to help with sinus infections and help lubricate tissues, etc. Instead, it dried out the membranes and caused an uncomfortable stuffy feeling. Not for me!! I plan on returning it. Thought it would work. Darn!! I now use a sinus wash with a plastic squeeze bottle and saline solution dissolved in it. Wonderful!

Seems to Work Well!

Posted by Reviewer2433094 From Wisconsin on Sep 08, 2010

I used this product for ten days for a sinus infection. I believe it worked well, as I no longer have the nagging headache and face pain that has been there for two months.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1610160 From Canada on Aug 16, 2009

Me and my husband are using this to help with allergies and it really clears things up.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1700594 From Illinois on Aug 25, 2009

Great for sinus infections.