Same as above

Posted by Reviewer1460790 on May 03, 2009

Same as above

Colloidal Silver , for treatment of sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer2570386 on Apr 24, 2009

this product was hard to use because it burns the nasal passages

Source Naturals Wellness Colloidal Siver

Posted by Reviewer1571304 on Dec 20, 2008

Another excellent product from Source Naturals. I use it for my sinus infections. Very effective.

no difference

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Nov 28, 2008

can't tell any difference

delight

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Oct 31, 2008

I have sinusitis pretty regularly. We have lots of dust in Arizona and I picked up a sinus infection last March. The infection ignored two antibiotics. I purchase this product based on a study by the Mayo Clinic that most sinus infections are fungal in nature and antibotics would not work. I have used collidal silver in soap form for other fungus problems and thought this product was worth a try. I have always been pleased with Source Natural products so I selected their brand. Although the infection is still there,it was fully intrenched for 6 months before trying, along with blockages in the canals. I have worked for the last three weeks to break up the blockages with good results. The methods I have used along with this wonderful product have improved my breathing and, most surprisingly, my hearing as well. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is susceptable to sinus infections. I do follow the instructions and use it only for 10 days. I use other flushes and cleaning for another 10 days and then go back on the colloidal silver, each time getting further into the canals. Hopefully, this persistance will clear up the infection over time.

Disappointed on recommendation for this product

Posted by Reviewer1533941 on Oct 08, 2008

It is supposed to help with sinus infections and help lubricate tissues, etc. Instead, it dried out the membranes and caused an uncomfortable stuffy feeling. Not for me!! I plan on returning it. Thought it would work. Darn!! I now use a sinus wash with a plastic squeeze bottle and saline solution dissolved in it. Wonderful!

Source Naturals, Wellness Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1670112 on Sep 08, 2008

Great stuff at a reasonable price.

Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer1004434 on Aug 12, 2008

I use at the first signs of a head cold and usually the symptoms never become full blown.

SOURCE NATURALS WELLNESS COLLODIAL SILVER NASAL SPRAY

Posted by Reviewer1668489 on Jun 01, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - KILLS MOLDS, VIRUS, FUNGUS. MOST NASAL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY THESE.

Really opens up the sinuses

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 02, 2008

This is a fantastic product. Started using after coming down with a major sinus infection. Cleared up the infection and opened up my sinuses so I could breathe all night. Great product.