Bueno.

Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Mar 06, 2015

La verdad es que lo utilicé al poquito de llegarme, porque tuve un catarro muy fuerte con mucha tos y la verdad es que le jarabe me alivió bastante. No es efectivo de inmediato, pero poco a poco surte su efecto. El sabor del jarabe es muy bueno, sabe a cereza y tomarlo no es un suplicio. La única pega que yo le veo es que el bote no es muy grande, así que no dura mucho.

Good to have in the cabinet

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I'm glad I bought this for when I have a cough at night. It is all natural and keeps my cough down so I can rest better.

Most Effective Cough Syrup EVER

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

This cough syrup is amazing! It is alcohol free, safe for the whole family, & soothes the harshest cough, allowing you to sleep without interuption. It also helps with congestion & drainage. It's affordable & comes in children's packaging as well, which looked to me to be the same ingredients. The kids compare the taste to Dr. Pepper - not at all medicinal tasting.

Wonder full stuff

Posted by Reviewer3248579 on Mar 05, 2012

I tried this after taking another product that had too much alcohol in it burned my throat. Source Natural syrup really works! Very mild and stops my coughing immediately. Tastes great!

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on Jan 28, 2012

We believe in homeopathy and it helps us much just be patient and follow directions for usage. We use this one simultaneously with Silver Colloidal Spray of this Company for nasal health.

Everyone likes it

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 07, 2011

Effective n great tasting. Must have in every household.

Calms coughs quickly

Posted by Reviewer1185241 on Nov 30, 2011

Bought this for my elderly dad who had a very annoying dry cough which didn't seem to go away. Always relieved the symptoms and allowed him to sleep comfortably. Highly recommended.

Wonderful and QUICK!

Posted by cristal on Sep 06, 2010

My father had a nasty cough. I gave him this, thinking it'd take a few days. However, he was better the next morning (also used Source Naturals liquid Vitamin D3 and Herbal Wellness Syrup).

Wellness Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Dec 26, 2009

I'm very happy with this product!!

Really helped

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Dec 07, 2009

Got the can't-stop-coughing virus this year, and this product, teamed up with everything else I was using, helped control it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »