Wellness Fizz

Posted by Reviewer1553086 on Nov 10, 2012

I keep ordering this, but the tablets are too hard: difficult get out of the tube, sometimes end up giving up, or using some household implement. They need to work on that. Not ordering any more. Otherwise, I'd be giving this a five because it really is good for colds and general not-feeling-good.

Fizzes in hot water

Posted by Susamedusa on Jan 03, 2012

I usually use vitamin fizz when I'm hungover. And when I'm hungover I want something fizzy and cold. These wafers only works in hot water, and badly too.. Must say I was a bit dissappointed.

Into the trash! Airborne brand was much better

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

The taste was very artificial and I couldn't make myself finish the three tubes pack that I purchased. The unopened 2 tubes turned spoilt before their 2019 expiry date even when the tubes were unopened. I prefer AIRBORNE which tested much better and works wonders in perking me up and helping my immune system. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

I'd rate it 0 stars if I could.

Posted by 5137965224977362022 on Nov 19, 2015

I bought this thinking it'd be better than the Airborne fizzes but it wasn't and it end up costing more to boot.

Source Naturals, Wellness Fizz, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 10 Wafers