NOT SURE...

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Dec 08, 2010

I had high hopes that this would keep me free of colds etc, but it didn't. I have an awful cold right now. The moment I felt it coming on I took the suggested 6 tablets (3 twice a day) and noticed no relief whatsoever. I am so disappointed.

Poor Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer2025979 on Oct 19, 2010

I do not like the stong pungent odor from the tablets. I tried contacting the company to return. Company's answering machine is not working. I sent an email but received no response.

Doesn't Work For Me....

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Jan 25, 2008

I purchased this product due to all the glowing reviews and raves at how well this product keeps you well during the cold/flu season. However, I have found this product doesn't agree with me. I take it as directed, however it makes me feel light-headed and nauseated, so I have had to throw this product out as I can't return it now that it has been opened. This product also smells atrocious and tastes badly once placed inside the mouth.... I've checked the expiration date and it is still supposedly good.

My immune system couldn't tolerate this product !

Posted by unseen on Oct 19, 2015

I had to come back and edit my review after I gave this product a 5 star review but after trial, my immune system couldn't tolerate this product as it cause upset stomach, little headache, and redness with some pumps on face, after I stopped taking this formula everything came back to normal, it's a very impressive ingredients with lots of key targets, you're lucky if you can tolerate this alas for me I may look for another products or may try Proteolytic Enzymes and see how it goes. هذا منتج يحتوي على مجموعة رائعة للمناعة ولكن للأسف سبب لي حساسية و صداع وآلآم في البطن قد يعمل لبعض الناس ولكن للأسف ليس لي.

kevin

Posted by Reviewer1021995 on Mar 27, 2009

When I first open the bottle, I couldn't believe it smells so terrible. These herbs really stinks. I was going to return them, but I open the bottle already......... don't know if it's suppose to smell like that, like something spoil.

No lo he probado todavía

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Jan 24, 2014

Sin probar

I do not know

Posted by Biaitiar on Apr 16, 2014

The size of the tablets is great. It is the first time I've had trouble taking a pill. Also the smell is really unpleasant. I was unable to continue taking it for more than 5 days. Not to me.