Must-Have in Your Home

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

This is an effective immune booster, especially useful for upper-respiratory track complaints. It helps to arrest initial irritation, when taken early, and speeds up healing during infection. This tablet form is harder to swallow but my clients are certain it is more effective than the capsule form. For imbalances like chesty cough and throat infections, my clients usually get well within a week with 3 tabs twice daily on the first day, and reduce one tab daily to taper off. It is not necessary to take this as daily maintenance unless during short episodes like traveling, where sleep deprivation and limitation of healthy options are expected. It is good to allow our immune system to show us ill symptoms when we abuse our lifestyle or diet. It is not natural not to fall ill at all.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2517637 on Oct 25, 2007

This product has NEVER failed to stop a cold dead in its tracks for me. And I mean STOP a cold, not merely reduce the length and severity.

Fantastic Product! Must Have for Flu Season!

Posted by Reviewer1345524 on Sep 14, 2009

This is such a great product to have on supply at all times. It works so well and quickly. It is loaded with so many things that you can not find anywhere all in one product. I love garlic and there is a good amount in this product. Great vegan product.

Great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1890574 on Feb 24, 2009

My child has Down Syndrom and was always getting sick. I have been giving her this product for 2 years and she dosen't get sick near as much. It has gone from every month to every 3 months of chatching something. Thank you for making this product.

Poor Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer2025979 on Oct 19, 2010

I do not like the stong pungent odor from the tablets. I tried contacting the company to return. Company's answering machine is not working. I sent an email but received no response.

The best immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

This product is absolutely AMAZING! I cannot stress that enough. I have been using it for about 4 years now and my incidence of illness has plummeted (I actually went 3 winters in a row without getting sick). The "secret" with this product is to take it the absolute instant that you have any inkling of a feeling that you might be getting sick. That probably means quite a few "false alarms", but no harm done. If you even wait 1-2 hours after your symptoms start to appear it might be too late. But if you catch it on time, you'll thank yourself! The only downside, I guess, is the smell - it's rather odorous. My wife really hates them, although I really don't mind.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1959670 on Jun 20, 2008

My sister recommended this to me. She and my niece take it when they feel a cold coming on and it usually stops it in it's tracks. I had nausea for month's and this made it go away. I have recommended this product to others and will continue to do so.

Works Well for Me!

Posted by Reviewer1613170 on Oct 31, 2008

Whenever my body feels like it is coming down with something, I start taking Wellness Formula, 3 pills at a time. It either knocks out the imbalance immediately or shortens the duration of the illness. One pill can be taken a day as an immunity boost. The only down side is that the pills are so large and the smell of the herbal formula so intense when you open the bottle. Other than that, I think this stuff is great!

My immune system couldn't tolerate this product !

Posted by unseen on Oct 19, 2015

I had to come back and edit my review after I gave this product a 5 star review but after trial, my immune system couldn't tolerate this product as it cause upset stomach, little headache, and redness with some pumps on face, after I stopped taking this formula everything came back to normal, it's a very impressive ingredients with lots of key targets, you're lucky if you can tolerate this alas for me I may look for another products or may try Proteolytic Enzymes and see how it goes. هذا منتج يحتوي على مجموعة رائعة للمناعة ولكن للأسف سبب لي حساسية و صداع وآلآم في البطن قد يعمل لبعض الناس ولكن للأسف ليس لي.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Sep 17, 2007

Stops viral and bacterial infections dead in their tracks. Woke up one morning with tonsilits (I don't mean a sore throat, I mean tonsilitis). Thought about seeing doctor for antibiotics - but instead mega- dosed on this stuff. 6 pills every four hours. Within 12 hours my throat was not longer hurting. Carried on with lower dose for next few days to be safe. Top Tips: Take at the VERY first hint of a cold or flu. And take LOADS. At $21 for 180 caps it is outstanding value and affordable to knock every infection on its head. Works EVERY time for me. And I am an immune compromised patient - so pick up everything going. But this stuff is always in my house and in the past 18 months nothing has ever actually gotton a hold. Good Luck. Keep swallowing these pills (they have everything known to man to help fight infections.)