Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 180 Tablets

Must-Have in Your Home

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

This is an effective immune booster, especially useful for upper-respiratory track complaints. It helps to arrest initial irritation, when taken early, and speeds up healing during infection. This tablet form is harder to swallow but my clients are certain it is more effective than the capsule form. For imbalances like chesty cough and throat infections, my clients usually get well within a week with 3 tabs twice daily on the first day, and reduce one tab daily to taper off. It is not necessary to take this as daily maintenance unless during short episodes like traveling, where sleep deprivation and limitation of healthy options are expected. It is good to allow our immune system to show us ill symptoms when we abuse our lifestyle or diet. It is not natural not to fall ill at all.

Poor Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer2025979 on Oct 19, 2010

I do not like the stong pungent odor from the tablets. I tried contacting the company to return. Company's answering machine is not working. I sent an email but received no response.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Sep 17, 2007

Stops viral and bacterial infections dead in their tracks. Woke up one morning with tonsilits (I don't mean a sore throat, I mean tonsilitis). Thought about seeing doctor for antibiotics - but instead mega- dosed on this stuff. 6 pills every four hours. Within 12 hours my throat was not longer hurting. Carried on with lower dose for next few days to be safe. Top Tips: Take at the VERY first hint of a cold or flu. And take LOADS. At $21 for 180 caps it is outstanding value and affordable to knock every infection on its head. Works EVERY time for me. And I am an immune compromised patient - so pick up everything going. But this stuff is always in my house and in the past 18 months nothing has ever actually gotton a hold. Good Luck. Keep swallowing these pills (they have everything known to man to help fight infections.)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2517637 on Oct 25, 2007

This product has NEVER failed to stop a cold dead in its tracks for me. And I mean STOP a cold, not merely reduce the length and severity.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1959670 on Jun 20, 2008

My sister recommended this to me. She and my niece take it when they feel a cold coming on and it usually stops it in it's tracks. I had nausea for month's and this made it go away. I have recommended this product to others and will continue to do so.