Linda Enger

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Feb 11, 2009

I am not sure why but the caps seem to work better than the tabs. I will go back to caps next time.

strong, icky smell and taste!

Posted by Reviewer2436065 on Dec 10, 2009

I beleive this product helps the immune system, but it is so nasty smelling and such large pills that we've had trouble taking it at all. it would be great if it were packaged in a gel capsule to lessen the odor. it's really strong!

Doesn't Work For Me....

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Jan 25, 2008

I purchased this product due to all the glowing reviews and raves at how well this product keeps you well during the cold/flu season. However, I have found this product doesn't agree with me. I take it as directed, however it makes me feel light-headed and nauseated, so I have had to throw this product out as I can't return it now that it has been opened. This product also smells atrocious and tastes badly once placed inside the mouth.... I've checked the expiration date and it is still supposedly good.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very comprehensive blend of immune boosting herbs and vitamins in one bottle! Some of the ingredients might seem low in weight but herbs are known to work in synergy and the end results often exceed the potency of individual herbs! It finds that it works well to prevent the onset of illness and it does not work well once you are already sick. Note that the tablets are very big (known as horse pill) so some people might have difficulty swallowing it. The smell/taste from the tablets might also turn some people. You can opt for the capsules version if this is a problem but it is more expensive as well. As for the dosage, 3 daily seems just right. I find that 1 or 2 tablets daily seem somewhat ineffective. Another downside is that the product does not use the most bioavailable vitamin A, C, selenium or even zinc and the vitamin C contains way too much different forms of Vitamin C and there is no way to tell the portion of each form to the other. For additional immune boosting, you can add mushroom blends as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not that effective

Posted by Reviewer3154507 on Dec 20, 2007

Based on other reviews, I tried this product a couple of times when I thought I was coming down with a cold and it seemed to work quickly. Recently, I took it immediately every 3 hours for 2 days when I felt something coming on and it failed to prevent it. It is now almost a week later and I am finally on the mend.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3107219 on Jan 24, 2008

I have recently re-ordered Wellness Formula from iHerb.com and have been asked to review the product. I have taken Wellness Formula very regularly for more years than I can remember. What I can remember is that throughout that entire time, I have not succombed to the common cold or any other air-borne illnesses which others around me seem to easily "catch." Perhaps naively, I credit all of that good health to Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex.

Da Best

Posted by Reviewer3109128 on Nov 08, 2007

Aloha this product has been keeping my family and myself feeling great.

Smell isn't too bad

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 03, 2009

Most multivitamins I've taken (such as Sisu brand) taste awful, but this pill isn't too bad, a bit sour, maybe. But it's in your mouth for a second anyway, so it doesn't matter. I'm not sure how well this product works, but it may have prevented me from getting the flu after a long flight, which is 99% of the time the case with me.

Like most already know... great to have for change of season

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Sep 05, 2008

This has come to be a staple in terms of anti-viral formulas. When I feel something coming on I usually take these every few hours for a day or two and some ionic silver in my water and that seems to do it almost every time.

Herbal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3090445 on May 08, 2008

This was my 2nd order, I take every day 1, and when a cold is coming on double up 1 3 x a day, my last cold only lasted 2 days.