Fantastic Product! Must Have for Flu Season!

Posted by Reviewer1345524 on Sep 14, 2009

This is such a great product to have on supply at all times. It works so well and quickly. It is loaded with so many things that you can not find anywhere all in one product. I love garlic and there is a good amount in this product. Great vegan product.

Must-Have in Your Home

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

This is an effective immune booster, especially useful for upper-respiratory track complaints. It helps to arrest initial irritation, when taken early, and speeds up healing during infection. This tablet form is harder to swallow but my clients are certain it is more effective than the capsule form. For imbalances like chesty cough and throat infections, my clients usually get well within a week with 3 tabs twice daily on the first day, and reduce one tab daily to taper off. It is not necessary to take this as daily maintenance unless during short episodes like traveling, where sleep deprivation and limitation of healthy options are expected. It is good to allow our immune system to show us ill symptoms when we abuse our lifestyle or diet. It is not natural not to fall ill at all.

Poor Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer2025979 on Oct 19, 2010

I do not like the stong pungent odor from the tablets. I tried contacting the company to return. Company's answering machine is not working. I sent an email but received no response.

The best immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

This product is absolutely AMAZING! I cannot stress that enough. I have been using it for about 4 years now and my incidence of illness has plummeted (I actually went 3 winters in a row without getting sick). The "secret" with this product is to take it the absolute instant that you have any inkling of a feeling that you might be getting sick. That probably means quite a few "false alarms", but no harm done. If you even wait 1-2 hours after your symptoms start to appear it might be too late. But if you catch it on time, you'll thank yourself! The only downside, I guess, is the smell - it's rather odorous. My wife really hates them, although I really don't mind.

Great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1890574 on Feb 24, 2009

My child has Down Syndrom and was always getting sick. I have been giving her this product for 2 years and she dosen't get sick near as much. It has gone from every month to every 3 months of chatching something. Thank you for making this product.