Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex

Posted by Reviewer1429857 on Mar 20, 2009

I was an unbeliever in vitamins, but i started taking on tablet twice a day for almost a year now and i haven't been sick the whole time i've been taking them. It's great.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on May 02, 2009

Wellness Formula works. When we feel 'something' coming on, we take it. The next morning you'll forget you were getting sick!

wellness formula rules!

Posted by Reviewer2426669 on May 18, 2009

Have been taking this for "between season" colds for years - extremely effective, especially for the early stages of colds or other imbalances.

Strengthens immune system

Posted by Reviewer1181041 on Apr 02, 2009

I take this formula on a regular/daily basis not only during the winter months, but also during the allergy season. It helps me keep a healthy immune system.

Smell isn't too bad

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 03, 2009

Most multivitamins I've taken (such as Sisu brand) taste awful, but this pill isn't too bad, a bit sour, maybe. But it's in your mouth for a second anyway, so it doesn't matter. I'm not sure how well this product works, but it may have prevented me from getting the flu after a long flight, which is 99% of the time the case with me.

Awesome Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Apr 09, 2009

I love Wellness Formula and have been using it for years!! I usually take 1 to 2 each morning and it helps me stay healthy and not get sick. I've also taken it when I've been sick and it really does the trick of getting rid of colds. Great product and worth the money!

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2888372 on Oct 10, 2009

This is a brilliant product. My family have been using it for a year, at the first sign of any colds or flu we dose ourselves up and very rarely does it persist.We live in London and I am so thrilled to be able to order it from you with such ease. Bravo.

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Jun 02, 2009

I love this formula. I try to remember taking it every day. But when I do feel unwell, I take three or four tablets and it knocks everything right out of my system.

This stuff is FANTASTIC!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Jul 10, 2013

I am half way through my second bottle of this. Been using it for the past 6 months. As soon as i start feeling run-down i take 3 of these 3 times day. 9/10 i don't end up getting sick and if i do get sick i keep on taking them and the sickness is much milder than normal. Fantastic! I have tried a lot of immune type supplements over the years and most are a lot more expensive than this one (i'm in new zealand). Will continue to buy this and spread the word.

Surrounded by sick people at work, this was my secret weapon for staying well!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 31, 2012

I'll always be grateful that my co-worker shared that this was *her* secret weapon against sickness: Source Naturals Wellness Formula Herbal Defense Complex. We just called it "Wellness" for short. I had noticed that my colleague didn't seem to be out sick as often as everyone else, and I asked her why. We worked with a lot of very sick clients with all sorts of health conditions, and co-workers were regularly calling in sick with everything that was going around from colds and flu to stomach virus and more all year round, not just during flu season. Once I started taking these I just did not get sick with any of the things that were being passed around. I agree with another reviewer who pointed out that these tablets are especially helpful when taken at the first signs that you are getting sick or feeling unwell. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your own fabulous wellness! :)