Surrounded by sick people at work, this was my secret weapon for staying well!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 31, 2012

I'll always be grateful that my co-worker shared that this was *her* secret weapon against sickness: Source Naturals Wellness Formula Herbal Defense Complex. We just called it "Wellness" for short. I had noticed that my colleague didn't seem to be out sick as often as everyone else, and I asked her why. We worked with a lot of very sick clients with all sorts of health conditions, and co-workers were regularly calling in sick with everything that was going around from colds and flu to stomach virus and more all year round, not just during flu season. Once I started taking these I just did not get sick with any of the things that were being passed around. I agree with another reviewer who pointed out that these tablets are especially helpful when taken at the first signs that you are getting sick or feeling unwell. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your own fabulous wellness! :)

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2217826 on Feb 08, 2010

I teach preschool, and this Wellness Formula keeps me healthy in the midst of a germ-y classroom! I prefer the tablets to the capsules, because I don't have to take as many. When I feel the least bit like cold symptoms are coming on, I take the maximum amount twice a day. Usually within 2 or 3 days I stop taking them and don't develop a cold. About once a year I get a cold that I can't fight off, and I take Wellness for the duration. While my colds previously have lasted approx. 2 weeks, they are gone in about 5 days while taking Wellness. Although the bottle recommends taking these daily for wellness maintenance, I've found that my body seems to develop an immunity if I do that. So I don't take them unless I feel the need.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2273493 on Dec 10, 2008

Wellness Formula helped keep me from getting bronchitis, which usually happens when ever I get a cold. Thanks

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2273517 on Feb 19, 2008

I refuse to take over the counter meds! This Herbal Defense does work! I take it the minute I feel like I am catching a cold or if people around me are ill! I do recommend that you have food in your stomach first, or it will make you feel woozy!

Awesome Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Apr 09, 2009

I love Wellness Formula and have been using it for years!! I usually take 1 to 2 each morning and it helps me stay healthy and not get sick. I've also taken it when I've been sick and it really does the trick of getting rid of colds. Great product and worth the money!

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex

Posted by Reviewer1429857 on Mar 20, 2009

I was an unbeliever in vitamins, but i started taking on tablet twice a day for almost a year now and i haven't been sick the whole time i've been taking them. It's great.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1853259 on Jan 13, 2008

This formula has been the cornerstone of my health for over 8 years. seriously, it has saved me over and over again. I am leading your "horse to water..."!

I heard these are the best

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Dec 13, 2007

I was told this is a must always have in the medicine chest and I agree they work very well to keep from coming down with the latest sickness.

Best Formula I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Nov 14, 2007

Our family has been using this for years, taking it at the onset of a cold or flu, and it's rare that we aren't back to normal in a day or two. My husband also takes it along with his multivitamin when he travels - and he's convinced it increases his resistance.

highly recommended

Posted by 5303622549633112241 on Jan 27, 2014

i get colds and sore throat at least once a month and it is a torching for me as I have to go to work something being sick. I tried vitamin c, vitamines and all other vitamin things that promise to boost your immune system. I got this product about 1 month ago and the taste is awful, but i didnt have any other choice. I decided to stick to 2-3 capsules a day to try to prevent any cold. When most people are sick in the office, I was still not to catch anything bad. It definitely worked for me! I will buy again. Recommend for everyone!! great product.