Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 180 Tablets

This stuff rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2688217 on Jan 15, 2007

I had a terrible cold for 2 weeks, and it just kept getting worse. I ordered this product from iherb and took 2 doses the day I received it in the mail. The next day I felt unbelievably better, and my symptoms subsided significantly. After 2 days of taking this I am almost completely well. It will be a staple in my health cupboard.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2273517 on Feb 19, 2008

I refuse to take over the counter meds! This Herbal Defense does work! I take it the minute I feel like I am catching a cold or if people around me are ill! I do recommend that you have food in your stomach first, or it will make you feel woozy!

Herbal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3090445 on May 08, 2008

This was my 2nd order, I take every day 1, and when a cold is coming on double up 1 3 x a day, my last cold only lasted 2 days.

Like most already know... great to have for change of season

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Sep 05, 2008

This has come to be a staple in terms of anti-viral formulas. When I feel something coming on I usually take these every few hours for a day or two and some ionic silver in my water and that seems to do it almost every time.

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2273493 on Dec 10, 2008

Wellness Formula helped keep me from getting bronchitis, which usually happens when ever I get a cold. Thanks