Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 240 Capsules

THIS WORKS FOR VIRAL INFECTIONS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 From Texas on Jul 08, 2007

Conventional medicine tells us there's no help for us if we have a viral infection -- HOGWASH!! This formula is KILLER - viruses, bacterial infections, fungal infestations, even mycoplasmic invaders - it kills them ALL. I had a sudden onset kidney infection, and I took six of these capsules at the onset, and six more 4 hours later, and it was GONE. I continued with three capsules in the morning and three at night to make sure the infection didn't return, and at the end of three days, I was well and stayed that way. We use this formula for EVERY fever, ache, or pain, and it never fails to knock it out within one days time. Marvelous remedy that should be in every medicine cabinet, and as usual, iHerb's price is the BEST you will ever find. I promise you will not be sorry for ordering and using this excellent CURE ALL.

Repeat Buyer

Posted by Reviewer3010895 From California on Apr 16, 2008

I've been taking wellness formula for over a year now. In the past, I only took it once I sensed I was coming down with something. Now, I take a daily regimen of 4/day. I have only been sick once in the past year. I believe because of the wellness formula the duration of my illness was drastically shortened.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1332862 From Wisconsin on May 06, 2008

Me and my whole family use this any time we feel like we are coming down with a cold or the flu. If taken immediately and then at regular intervals it heads off any further problem the majority of the time. We prefer this capsule formula over the tablet formula, simply due to this has no garlic taste to the capsules.

"...keeps the doctor away..."

Posted by Reviewer2323823 From Texas on Dec 14, 2007

been a user for five years...using as directed with WONDERFUL results. it works for me! Give it a try...much cheaper than a doctor visit.

Better than Antibiotics Anyday!

Posted by Reviewer2356139 From New Mexico on Nov 01, 2006

We have been using this product for close to 3 years now and we can's say enough about it. We love it so much we now have our extended families using too. I used to have to take several courses of Antibiotics to kick lung or nasal infections and I can now kick them just with this product!