Wellness

Posted by 5021014985406380991 on May 19, 2015

The product it absolutely is the best---keeps a person from being sick!

it really warks!

Posted by kokopelli-pain on Apr 27, 2015

Me and my children take only one this winter . she said "it reduce sore srote. " We didn't get flu this year. Yes it warks.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2516514 on Jan 07, 2015

this is the best product I have used for getting better from anything during the winter. I plan on using it from now on.

Tremendous herbal support

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I have noticed a real difference this week since I started taking this supplement. I am hopeful for more improvement this month.

Great for Winter

Posted by 5235721494176212040 on Jun 06, 2014

I was getting colds every 2-3 weeks.These are great(smell bad)but they certainly work.Will be taking them throughout Winter.

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula,Herbal Defense Complex,240 Capsules {SNS - {SNS- 01962}

Posted by 4747205446063387466 on Apr 12, 2014

I have to use formulas like this quite often and this is the best that I have found. An excellent product, if you need to boost your immune system,which I highly recommend.

Despues de 5 meses puedo decir que me va muy bien

Posted by 4794042446000386326 on Apr 01, 2014

Llevo años en que mi estado habitual a lo largo del año era el de estar acatarrado o con gripe, por virus o por alergias o por lo que fuera. Desde que empecé a consumir este producto no he desarrollado ningun catarro o gripe, los cojo igual, pero al menos ahora no me van a mas y detengo el proceso en horas o en dos dias como muchisimo. Los consumo a diario, al levantarme y al acostarme en las dosis recomendadas. Cuando tengo sintomas de catarro o gripe lo combino con otros productos mas especificos: - OHCO, Cold Snap, 120 Capsules - Source Naturals, Wellness, Herbal Resistance Liquid - Nature's Way, Umcka, Cold + Flu, Berry Flavor

This is for everyone!

Posted by DeanaS on Mar 26, 2014

Keeps you from getting sick or helps recover. Nasty smelling large pills are hard to take so I like these capsules

Fantastic immune support

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 13, 2014

I rarely have cause to buy this, but it has an amazing formula for immune support. Highly recommended for anyone going through health issues & needing a boost. Warning: the tablets taste nasty so stick to the capsules!!

Very good

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

These were very good at keeping me going all fall and winter. If I felt the tiniest sniffle I would pop two in the morning etc etc .. 6 total. Then I would feel super good. I think its all the herbs in it that make you feel better quickly because that's lacking in the foods and soils for the most part . We are becoming more vitamin and mineral deficient and that is why we have a problem with all these diseases going around.