keeps me well

Posted by Reviewer1532334 on Aug 20, 2010

good product

Ingredients seem really good

Posted by ChrisMic on Jul 06, 2010

Bought this for my husband who had continuous symptoms which mimic cold/flu that wouldn't go away. Turned out he is allergic to Vitamin C (the synthetic forms) which is what this product contains. So he has to stop taking it, thus we can't fully assess the efficacy of this product. Four stars 'coz the ingredients seem really good. I'll be taking it the next time I feel unwell, and we'll see how well it works. [A note on Vitamin C sensitivity (kindly forgive the lengthy story, but I feel it's important for people to know): My husband has had severe sneezing and runny nose all his life for as long as he can remember. We always thought Vitamin C would help, so he always took a lot of it (4-6gr.) daily, and yet his symptoms never went away. Then, for some reason he forgot his Vit. C regimen for one whole week, and then only he realized that his sneezing and runny nose was greatly reduced to almost nothing. I've heard a similar case before from a friend about her husband and daughter, but I thought she must've concluded wrongly, until I saw it myself on my husband. Sorry, I know I went off topic, but if any of you are taking daily Vit. C supplement and still have flu/cold symptoms that won't go away, try giving up Vit. C and see if you feel better. Thanks for reading.]

source naturals wellness formula

Posted by Reviewer1533195 on Jun 29, 2010

I love this and am especially happy it now comes in capsule form! I take it for general well being and double up if I feel something coming on.....I recently was with a group of friends and was told this is also great for hangovers!

Best immune booster for endurance runners

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jun 25, 2010

I'm a marathon runner and found this to be the very best choice to head off colds and other such ailments. Great value for this amazing product.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1389229 on Jun 17, 2010

i could tell it started working immediately! i plan on keeping a supply on hand

Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3104418 on Jun 16, 2010

Excellent product!

Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1374779 on Apr 25, 2010

Eu penso que este é um produto de excelente qualidade e que muito me ajuda na minha boa saúde. Sinceramente, Paulo José

Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2640159 on Apr 20, 2010

Good results.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Mar 21, 2010

Good