WONDERFUL!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1833461 on Jun 10, 2007

I work with the public and haen't been sick in over six years. Great immune system booster. My allergies are getting better each year since i've been taking this too. I wouldn't be without it!!!!!

Outstanding Absolutely Outstanding...!!!

Posted by Reviewer2589426 on Aug 18, 2009

In the last 15 years I have had at least three or four colds per year, it seemed that my immune system was missing something because if there was a chance of catching a cold I would get it for sure. That stopped completely in 2005 when I discovered the Wellness Formula, I have read all the reviews and I believed that they were all too good to be true, but trust me, it is absolutely true, this product works for me as nothing else does, it is outstanding. Please… please…, do yourselves a favor and get this product, you will forget forever what a cold is. I can estimate that in the last three years this product alone has saved me from at least nine colds, because I used to get three colds every year, colds that would last at least ten days due to complications with my asthma attacks. Nine colds times ten days each is an equivalent of 90 days of suffering and discomfort that this product alone has saved me in three years. I used to take Lysine, Echinacea, Vitamin C 3.000 mg and many other nutrients at the first symptom of a cold but I was never able to stop the sickness, I used to also try home remedies such as breathing alcohol, tea with honey, brushing my teeth every 30 minutes and taking extremely hot baths but nothing worked, absolutely nothing, I even tried vaccines, meditation and acupuncture to boost my immune system and avoid the colds but nothing worked. This product has been life-changing for me because I am no longer obsessed with getting sick during the winter like before. Today at the first sign of a cold I take two tablets, four hours latter I take another two and just in case the next morning I take another two but that is all I need to stop everything completely. I even became a little arrogant about the flu because I might take two tablets after I get a symptom and go out in the winter anyways with a cocky attitude about catching anything. Before I would crawl up in bed, turn up the heater and get my arsenal of pills, and even doing all of that I would still get sick, today I find myself almost defiant about catching a cold. Forget anything you can buy at the pharmacy, forget all other supplements that promise to protect you from the common cold, this is it, if your immune system is anything like mine you will thank me for this post forever. I can categorically say that this product has worked for me every time without exception in the last four years, now I can understand why it has received an award in 2004. I hope this helps (I am not associated with the manufacture nor with Iherb in any way, I am just a regular customer eager to share his experience with others)

Great for sinus infection sufferers!

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on May 29, 2009

I get sinus infections all the time but they are far less frequent now that I started taking this Wellness Formula. I take one or two pills a day for preventive measure and a few at a time when I feel an infection coming on or if I am already feeling sick. Sometimes I feel like not getting out of bed in the morning, because of an infection, but after a few doses, I feel like I was never sick...it's amazing! I will definitely keep it well stocked in this house. The only trouble I find with it is that when I need to take a larger dose (when I feel an infection coming on), I will get a stomach ache from the grapefruit seed extract (which has happened to me in the past when taking straight doses of gse), but other than that no complaints here!

Source Naturals - Wellness Formula

Posted by Reviewer2927206 on Apr 02, 2008

I have used this product for years and love it. Not only do I take one pill daily but, when I feel a cold coming on, I take 2 pills every 4-6 hours to help beef up my body's defenses, which is very effective. There are no interactions with food (I am lactose intolerant) or medicines (I take allergy medicine).

Stops it dead on!!

Posted by Reviewer2923547 on May 25, 2007

This stuff is awesome!!! My whole family uses this. As soon as we feel a cold or the flu coming on this stops it dead in it's track. I love it!! It's the best thing we have in our cabinet.

NOT SURE...

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Dec 08, 2010

I had high hopes that this would keep me free of colds etc, but it didn't. I have an awful cold right now. The moment I felt it coming on I took the suggested 6 tablets (3 twice a day) and noticed no relief whatsoever. I am so disappointed.

I think it works...

Posted by Reviewer3015155 on Mar 09, 2009

I started taking this formula about 4 days into a cold. 2 days later, my cold was completely gone. I don't know for sure if it was the herbal defense or that it just went away but I will certainly take it again the next time I feel a cold coming on. However, the pills are large, they smell strong and their taste is strong as well. I guess you expect that from a formula with such a mixture of herbs but they are a bit overwhelming for me.

wellness formula

Posted by Reviewer2521200 on Aug 17, 2009

I love this product, it has stopped me getting sick on numerous occasions and seems to be more potent than most of the other immune formulas. I work in schools where there are colds/ bugs going round all the time, so this is a good test! and it works!

An All-Time Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007

This product, almost without exception, has warded off on-coming colds. I like to have it always on hand.

It WORKS, and it works pretty fast

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jan 21, 2008

My husband started with a runny nose and a scratchy throat, and I gave him aproxamitly 18 tablets a day, 3 tablets an average of every 3 hours as the directions say. WOW, it halted the cold in its tracks. I treated him about 2 1/2- 3 days at aprox 18 tabs/day. The secret with this working, is that you have to RELIGIOUSLY take these 3 TABLETS EVERY 3 HOURS FROM THE TIME YOU WAKE UP TO THE TIME YOU GO TO SLEEP. Do exactly as it says!!!