I think it works...

Posted by Reviewer3015155 on Mar 09, 2009

I started taking this formula about 4 days into a cold. 2 days later, my cold was completely gone. I don't know for sure if it was the herbal defense or that it just went away but I will certainly take it again the next time I feel a cold coming on. However, the pills are large, they smell strong and their taste is strong as well. I guess you expect that from a formula with such a mixture of herbs but they are a bit overwhelming for me.

Linda Enger

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Feb 11, 2009

I am not sure why but the caps seem to work better than the tabs. I will go back to caps next time.

O.K.

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Apr 20, 2009

Seems O.K. for overall well-being, but seems to make skin more sensitive, existing redness or irritation could be made worse. Still experimenting.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1885620 on Mar 22, 2010

Smells bad, but works well...

Shortened the duration of virus

Posted by Reviewer1527957 on Oct 31, 2011

While I still caught the "virus" that had been going around - I believe the duration was shortened because of taking Wellness Formula. By far, iHerb has the best price on this product!

Pills are very big

Posted by 5153660313753229244 on Nov 12, 2012

They smell quite strong and they are massive.

Not so great smell

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Mar 25, 2013

I haven't used this too much so I can't tell how good it is. But I can say the pills smell very badly. For me it's bearable, they mostly smell of garlic, but my mom can't take them because of that.

Great immune support

Posted by Reviewer1289371 on Mar 06, 2008

These tablets have saved me when I have felt extremely sick, but don't take it on an empty stomach. The only drawback is the smell. I advise taking it with juice or a cold flavored drink (pop, iced tea, etc).