Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1649448 From Russian Federation on Aug 06, 2012

I think its good.

Knocks illness OUT!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 From Missouri on Dec 25, 2013

I LOVE this formula! It REALLY knocks out illness. I take at least one tablet every day from November (when everyone is beginning to cough/sneeze/drip) through February or March, and more tabs if I feel something coming on. They have a bit of a garlic smell to them, but it's never been a problem for me. They really work well!

great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 From California on Feb 17, 2014

When I get a cold/flu it's usually pretty severe. This is the only herbal formula I've found that actually has an impact. I do try to take it as early as possible in the illness. If I'm vigilant about taking it 2-3x/day I can prevent it from being a full-blown cold.

super duper!

Posted by Reviewer2987339 From North Carolina on Aug 12, 2011

works every time. a must when you are starting to feel bad. i have been taking these for years. i like these because i do not have to buy the larger bottle.

Very excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2652079 From Finland on Jan 04, 2012

I have to say that first time in years I was not sick at the flu season even if our whole office was sick. Excellent product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »