Knocks illness OUT!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Dec 25, 2013

I LOVE this formula! It REALLY knocks out illness. I take at least one tablet every day from November (when everyone is beginning to cough/sneeze/drip) through February or March, and more tabs if I feel something coming on. They have a bit of a garlic smell to them, but it's never been a problem for me. They really work well!

great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Feb 17, 2014

When I get a cold/flu it's usually pretty severe. This is the only herbal formula I've found that actually has an impact. I do try to take it as early as possible in the illness. If I'm vigilant about taking it 2-3x/day I can prevent it from being a full-blown cold.

Olga

Posted by 4984702847023934118 on Sep 25, 2014

I've been using the product very little time, but I can affirm that it really works. A couple of weeks ago my son has caught a slight cold and he started taking these vitamins as soon as felt unwell and recovered in less than two days.

Well-being

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Nov 13, 2014

Huh, definitely my favorite product and i recommend this to anyone. It's just anything you need in this winter days. How can i describe, "The best combo here for a mood improvement and general well-being. Period!

Very Good!!!!!

Posted by 5541744789539744709 on Jan 07, 2015

NICE VITAMIN Naturals Tablet.

2nd person 5 star review

Posted by Reviewer1997679 on Aug 23, 2016

A picky friend of mine swears by this formula when she's sick. I haven't used it yet but wanted to keep it on hand. Take it at the first sign.

good~

Posted by Reviewer2383605 on Sep 11, 2013

good~ but so big size,

A saviour!

Posted by Reviewer1355610 on Nov 12, 2014

My family and I depend on these tablets to keep up our immunity, not only in the wintertime. Very effective when taken at the first sign of a cold- take with food as they will cause nausea on an empty stomach. Highly recommended!

wellness

Posted by Reviewer2277580 on Jul 04, 2011

Not sure if it is doing anything for me. But will keep using it.

Source naturals, Herbal defense complex

Posted by Reviewer3052500 on Feb 13, 2012

I have had a hard time taking 3 pills at once. When opening the bottle, there is a very strong smell, almost like red wine, that I can't get past.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »