Knocks illness OUT!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Dec 25, 2013

I LOVE this formula! It REALLY knocks out illness. I take at least one tablet every day from November (when everyone is beginning to cough/sneeze/drip) through February or March, and more tabs if I feel something coming on. They have a bit of a garlic smell to them, but it's never been a problem for me. They really work well!

Price/quality

Posted by Reviewer1649448 on Aug 06, 2012

I think its good.

a good kick against the creeping crud

Posted by Reviewer1768095 on Feb 01, 2011

This seems good at cutting short and possibly preventing altogether some colds we've faced this winter. I like having it on hand.

2nd person 5 star review

Posted by Reviewer1997679 on Aug 23, 2016

A picky friend of mine swears by this formula when she's sick. I haven't used it yet but wanted to keep it on hand. Take it at the first sign.

Well-being

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Nov 13, 2014

Huh, definitely my favorite product and i recommend this to anyone. It's just anything you need in this winter days. How can i describe, "The best combo here for a mood improvement and general well-being. Period!

great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Feb 17, 2014

When I get a cold/flu it's usually pretty severe. This is the only herbal formula I've found that actually has an impact. I do try to take it as early as possible in the illness. If I'm vigilant about taking it 2-3x/day I can prevent it from being a full-blown cold.

wellness

Posted by Reviewer2277580 on Jul 04, 2011

Not sure if it is doing anything for me. But will keep using it.

Immune boost

Posted by 5545882292358208232 on Oct 13, 2016

These seem to boost the immune system when starting to feel the twinges of a cold coming on. They do however, taste TERRIBLE even when you barely touch your tongue with them. Yikes.

good~

Posted by Reviewer2383605 on Sep 11, 2013

good~ but so big size,

A saviour!

Posted by Reviewer1355610 on Nov 12, 2014

My family and I depend on these tablets to keep up our immunity, not only in the wintertime. Very effective when taken at the first sign of a cold- take with food as they will cause nausea on an empty stomach. Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »