New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1759918 on Jul 01, 2007

When I feel a cold or flu or know I am run down, will use this. It will alleviate my symptoms and prevent ongoing ones. Doesn't taste good but worth it. Great price, around 50% in my local stores.

Works well as a treatment for viruses. Good value for money.

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 18, 2012

I dont take this prophylactically so cant say whether it staves off colds. However this year I got 2 viruses, one everyone else got and was a hugely streaming type virus. I got it last and hit the wellness liquid 4 or 5 times a day. It was completely gone in 3 days when everyone else had 2+ weeks of it. Later I got aches all over and chills and again with the wellness liquid, it wobbled around for a couple of days and then went without materialising into a more obvious flu. For value and quality combined, Source Naturals is usually my first choice and this is a good product.