10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (29.57 ml)

Instead of toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jul 05, 2011

I've been brushing my teeth with 6 drops of oil of oregano in a Dixie cup of water for at least 6 months now. Swish first, then brush. It will amaze you the way it dissolves plaque and freshens the breath. And no harmful chemicals. Try it, you'll like it I bet.

wonderfull!

Posted by Reviewer2937817 on Oct 09, 2008

I had a bad infection in my lungs and I started taking this and olive leaf extract. WOW, my CT scans are now perfect!

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano. 1 Fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Jun 18, 2009

I have used Oil of Oregano for decades, and have derived great health benefit to the extent that it is one of my wonder herbs. It rapidly staunts the effect of a cold or flu at it's onset, and also tangible antibiotic and anticeptic etc,.qualities. Note of warning: It should be diluted with a carrier oil in most cases if used on the skin, and should never be used on any mucus membrane of the body. Thank knndly.

Very Strong Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 18, 2007

Very strong antibiotic...this will clear up any infection that you have....it works on getting to the source. This is for the long term, 9-12 months to get the soucre of the infection. I've been taking this for 5 months now...excellent results.

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Oct 08, 2008

Great product. Very strong oil I must dilute to use on my age spots. After only 2 weeks they are fading and I am pleased. I also use in my oil pulling each morning and I find it very refreshing.