Tastes Nasty, But Works

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Jun 30, 2010

No way around the strong taste of this tincture, but is part of a anti-yeast protocol.

General Health

Posted by Reviewer1143761 on Nov 27, 2007

We take this everyday just for general health. Use it a couple times a day if we feel a cold or sore throat coming on.

Source Naturals Oregano Oil

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 22, 2012

I have used this many times over the years to stop a cold. I take 4 drops in an ounce of tomato (or other) juice, then wash it down with water or juice; that helps to get the strong taste out of my mouth. I take it 3 or 4 times a day depending on how I feel. Colds don't last more than 4 days around here. For minor skin irritations or minor infections, I apply to the affected area; it works within the day. I keep mine in the refrigerator because I don't use it every day and 1 bottle lasts a long time (2 years or so).

Posted by Reviewer3117783 on Feb 19, 2009

I purchased this to experiment with on a skin irritation I am dealing with it seems to be helpful but be warned very aromatic. Use in the evening if during the day it can make you smell like an Italian entrée or if you ingest overwhelm your taste buds for a considerable time.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1633263 on May 13, 2009

I alternate bewteen this and the capsule when I forget to take the latter. I prefer the liquid form but I caution that it is strong even when taken with water as directed. Very effective though at clearing up symptoms before they turn into something major.

oil of oregano

Posted by Reviewer2544867 on Feb 11, 2009

love this oil! i use it to relieve headaches, works great

Oil of oregano is like gold!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Aug 16, 2011

I've been using oil of oregano for years. This brand for about the last year. Potent and amazing stuff!!!

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Aug 19, 2011

It doesn't sting as much as other brands when applied topically, but seems to function just as well. We take it internally when sick and use a drop as mouthwash.

If you feel a cold, sinus infection, ect coming on...

Posted by Reviewer1905735 on Oct 06, 2011

Start taking this immediately. I swear by Oil of Oregano for any malady.

Mother Nature's Antibiotic

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 08, 2012

Oil Of Oregano Rivals Modern Antibiotic Drugs! Google it, it is one of the most amazing anti-virals, anti-biotics, anti-micobials.