Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1633263 on May 13, 2009

I alternate bewteen this and the capsule when I forget to take the latter. I prefer the liquid form but I caution that it is strong even when taken with water as directed. Very effective though at clearing up symptoms before they turn into something major.

Posted by Reviewer3117783 on Feb 19, 2009

I purchased this to experiment with on a skin irritation I am dealing with it seems to be helpful but be warned very aromatic. Use in the evening if during the day it can make you smell like an Italian entrée or if you ingest overwhelm your taste buds for a considerable time.

Posted by Reviewer2544867 on Feb 11, 2009

love this oil! i use it to relieve headaches, works great

Beware

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 22, 2008

This is a good product for yeast yeast overgrowth (vaginal yeast infection and white mouth) but, for me, one drop is a sufficient dose.

Posted by Reviewer1549232 on Nov 18, 2008

I have been telling everyone about this website, the prices and products are great, and shipping arrived within a week to Maui!

wonderfull!

Posted by Reviewer2937817 on Oct 09, 2008

I had a bad infection in my lungs and I started taking this and olive leaf extract. WOW, my CT scans are now perfect!

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Oct 08, 2008

Great product. Very strong oil I must dilute to use on my age spots. After only 2 weeks they are fading and I am pleased. I also use in my oil pulling each morning and I find it very refreshing.

Posted by Reviewer1115627 on Jul 22, 2008

good stuff

very strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Mar 15, 2008

Having been using another oregano oil product for over a year and thought I'd try this one because it's cheaper. However, the taste was so bad that I decided I couldn't use it orally. I decided to use it topically but it's very strong and has a burning after effect. I don't know if that's normal...but the other brand I use doesn't have that burning effect. In any case, I probably will stick to my other brand. However, others posting here seem to love this. Your Mileage May Vary.

General Health

Posted by Reviewer1143761 on Nov 27, 2007

We take this everyday just for general health. Use it a couple times a day if we feel a cold or sore throat coming on.