Sharper memory

Posted by Reviewer1610467 on Dec 26, 2010

I put my 80 year old mum on this supplement. It contains ALA, a powerful chelator as well as antioxidant for her brain. Her memory is sharper than me. She used to fall ill to common cold and flu very often but since we started on this (on second bottle now), she seldom catches the bugs nowadays. Malaysia

Women's Life Force Multiple

Posted by Reviewer2466627 on Dec 01, 2009

This product provides all that I want in a supplement for my age and more.

Great Women's Mulit

Posted by Reviewer3263034 on Oct 21, 2011

Really glad to have found this product. I've not used Source Naturals befoer as they not available in NZ. So I looked up Source Naturals on the US Comparative Guide by Lyle Macwilliam and they have a top rating so I knew I could trust them. I like how it caters for Women, there are some great extras in there too like Milk Thistle for the liver. Will stay on this product.

GOOD STUFF FOR THE LADIES.

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013

My mum, 56 years old, always complains of aching feet whenever we go for outings and lasting days after that too. And she had problems sitting feets tucked in too. Now,cycling the vitamins 5 days on and 2 days off,she said not only are the achings gone and she being able to sit tucked in, but everything from her eyesight to energy level are improved. So this stuff definitely works.

Source Naturals

Posted by karishma on Feb 08, 2014

Great source of vitamin for women but smells terrible!!

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer1814855 on Sep 08, 2011

I like this. It seems to cover all the bases recommended by my chronic fatigue specialist and then some. I can't really tell if I'm any better for taking it, but certainly no worse, and it costs about a third what said specialist charges for the multi she recommends.

Very good sources for most nutrients.

Posted by 5047024499761911998 on Feb 12, 2014

However, it could do with less vit A and E.. 5000/30IU respectively would be perfect

Good product, packaging needs improvement

Posted by 4776241689918080312 on Jul 12, 2013

My only complaint with this is with the packaging. Ive bought the 90 tablet bottle several times without issue. This is the first time I've managed to snag the 180 tablet bottle while it was in stock and quite a lot of the vitamins are either broken in half or have edges chipped off. It's not a big deal since I can take the halves together and I doubt a bit chipped off here or there will make much of a difference, but there definitely needs to be more cotton in the bottle to keep them from rattling around during shipping. Other than that, I love these vitamins. I started taking them at the beginning of winter. For the first year in my career as a kindergarten teacher, I didn't spend the entire winter sick. My energy seems to be up and my trouble seeing things at night has gotten much better.

Good product!

Posted by 4834675214612867231 on Sep 26, 2014

I'm very happy with this multivitamin. It helps me cope and feel better. I notice a difference.

best multi i have tried

Posted by 5534294912754906850 on Nov 28, 2015

I take multis if I know I am going to be stressed or if I am rundown. This multi really seems to 'work' and have a noticeable impact on my energy levels even when I am under high amounts of stress. I have tried other multivitamins (which seemed to do nothing or very little besides prevent monthly anemia) but gone back to it. This has huge levels of B vitamins which is great. Stay away if you have trouble swallowing tablets, the tablets are huge and you have to take 3 of them. Also i wouldn't take just before bed (from my experience, no idea if multi actually caused it). iherb service - amazing shipping to AUS. i used to buy from vitacost because the price point was lower and this is first time there was a crossover. I ordered on IDK tues or wednesday and they arrived on the friday. So quick! i was shocked.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »