Source Naturals, Women's Life Force Multiple, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

the best product..

Posted by Reviewer2112906 on Oct 16, 2008

I just started taking this product and will never stop. I felt and saw the difference immediately. My skin is oily and I tend to break out often. After taking this product, my skin cleared up within a week and it stays smooth, soft, and clear. I was not expecting this at all because I was just looking for a good multivitamin. I also feel more energized throughout the day and I no longer have menstrual cramps. I hope they never discontinue this product because I will take it for life.

Source Naturals Multi-vitamin for women

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on May 04, 2009

Most multi-vitamins are too big and too nasty tasting for me to take, especially when they contain iron. This one hasn't been a problem. It seems to be making a difference in my energy levels. Have ordered it again and hope to continue the same good results.

Truly A Do Good Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1328028 on Dec 06, 2008

I think this vitamin is a wonderful natural source of goodness and energy. The tablets themselves may be a little challenging to swallow but I know that they are dissolving immediately and therefore I am getting the nutrients provided with this vitamin. It will be my vitamin of choice!!!

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2638974 on Nov 14, 2008

I am sure that the health benefits outweigh the taste of this product, however, I am finding it difficult to swallow this product every morning. They taste like what dry dog food smells like.

The best multivitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2189725 on Mar 08, 2011

This is my first time taking Source Naturals but i found out it's really helpful. Great product for great price

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »