10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella, 200 mg, 300 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

faruk.

Posted by Reviewer1829093 on Nov 22, 2007

Source Naturals's Chlorella yaeyama is very good product, but I will be happy If you diversificate chlorella products, for examle;sun chlorella or kyoto chlorella or tung-hai chlorella. cordially...

Good product; Even better price

Posted by Reviewer1333729 on Oct 29, 2011

I have been using this product for some time now,and I am pleased with the amount of energy that I have as a result. I usually purchased at a local store, but there is a huge price difference between the store and iherb. I feel like I am really getting a bargain.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Jan 26, 2012

I've been using chlorella for many years, and it is a wonderful thing. I can feel the difference in my skin immediately upon beginning to take it. This is not my favorite one, although very good. I prefer the Solgar brand.