All I Need!

Posted by Reviewer1726479 on Nov 24, 2009

I love chlorella! this superfood is amazing. it detoxed me and improved my life. My nails are whiter and longer, i have more energy, i smell fresher, im not as hungry as i usually am, my hair growth is good, face is softer, ect. I really could go on and on about the wonders of chlorella. I started taking it because my face broke out badly from too much biotin and i thought taking something that is a whole food and a superfood, packed with so many nutrients would help me. It did, my skin is improving. I am able to break the tabs and add the powder to my facial mask, dark spots are lightening up, it is a godsend

A Fine Quality Chlorella!

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Jun 12, 2010

In my opinion this is one of the best and purest forms of broken cell chlorella on the market.

This is the best product and everybody should take this

Posted by Reviewer2257389 on Mar 02, 2009

Its easy to digest and cleans out your toxins while you also get the best nutrition.

Chlorella rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2538628 on Jun 20, 2009

I found out about this product purely by accident by lurking on a popular hair board on the Net and I will be forever grateful for the wealth of information that was posted there. I've been taking it for almost 3 weeks now and although it takes about 2 months to notice significant changes, I have noticed that a chronic cough I had had since April is now completely gone, and I'm eagerly looking forward to Chlorella working more of it's magic on my body in the weeks to come.

Ordered a Second Box

Posted by Reviewer2333339 on Sep 01, 2009

I really liked this stuff, it did give me extra energy and I took it with cilantro for some heavy metal detox. I did actually notice a slight difference, and was happy with its overall effect of energizing, and detoxing.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3324093 on Feb 19, 2009

I chose these over SunChlorella and am not disappointed. They are small and easy to swallow, not to mention convenient! I will absolutely buy these again.

Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

We use this chlorella to help cleanse and nourish our bodies. We prefer the tablets because they're easier to consume without being affected by the taste.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1038531 on Sep 16, 2010

excellent for lower GI, will order again. We have been using about 3 yrs. although with another name.

best