Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella, 200 mg, 600 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I have seen a documentary about this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348669 on May 26, 2009

I have seen a documentary about Chlorella, read a small e-book about this and thought I would give this a try. The whole process of ordering was easy and quick. Now using 10 tablets a day. Previously I haven't used anything like this. Not sure whether my mind is playing games with me, but I really have the impression I have more energy and neem less sleep. I haven't used it for a week as a test and felt less energetic. But I'm very sceptic, use it now again and the energy levels seem to rise again. No difference in bloodpressure, which is always been a little high. No weightchanges found, while my diet is the same. Taste is good, does not taste fishy. Biggest problem is not to forget to take 10 of them spread over the day.

Based on recommendations

Posted by normantan on Oct 12, 2007

I read about it on Dr Mercola's newsletter stating that Yaeyama Chlorella is one of the best in the market. I used to take Sun Chlorella for a few years but it is getting more expensive. If Yaeyama Chlorella can give me the same results, why not

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

It is fine with me but nothing great.

Not sure about this one.

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

My friend has had a lot of success taking 15 tablets of Sun Chlorella per day; it's taken away her fibromyalgia pain and raised her energy level quite a bit. My daughter and I have M.E. (aka Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), and taking 15 tablets a day of this Source Naturals product hasn't done a thing for our energy levels, though it did seem to detoxify us a little. We tried upping the dose, but it wreaked havoc with out digestion (loose, green stools). When I can afford it, we're going to switch to Sun Chlorella.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1676532 on Feb 05, 2008

Good product. My huseband like this product but I cannot take it because it cause allergy to me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »