Satisfied Customer!!

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on Apr 23, 2009

I found out about Chlorella through a website that I frequent. After all he reviews, I had to see for myself. WOW!! This amazing superfood is what I've been missing. My hair is growing wildly, my skin is clear, my BMs are normal and regular (TMI..sorry), and I have sooo much energy. Additionally, iHerb's delivery is fast. I was a new customer to iHerb, but now I'm a loyal customer.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jan 05, 2008

I was taking a private label Chlorella from another company, and after switching to this, I've noticed a huge difference. I only need 2 or 3 am and pm to feel a lift.

Very contented

Posted by Reviewer1543595 on Apr 10, 2008

I have noticed a change in health. More energy. Recommending this to my family.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

It is fine with me but nothing great.

Bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Feb 23, 2008

I've eaten Chlorella in the past & found it OK, but the bottle that I received smelled (and tasted) like it came from a fish hatchery! I think I'll stick with my Earthrise Spirulina.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Very good for detoxifying the system

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2633392 on Jan 24, 2007

For the money, this stuff can't be beat. I take it for its natural cleansing properties, though it has many other benefits also. A really good whole food at a steal of a price.

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1222325 on Mar 25, 2007

My energy has improved since taking this product due to improved digestion. I highly recommend trying this to see if it works for you.

Redeeming Nine Lives

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Nov 06, 2007

My cat receives 800 mg twice daily and has become a kitten again! The Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella is more cost effective than buying the "pet" brand. BTW: I use Yaeyama chlorella in powder form. I highly recommend it.

great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3111251 on Feb 06, 2009

I have used this deodorant for years. It is the best and I am so glad to be able to get it here. THANX.