Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Nov 18, 2009

Im very picky with the supplements I try, especially when they claim to give you energy. I have been taking chlorella for two weeks now and Im in love! The energy you get from this is not jittery/jolty/scary energy, but a natural sense of being able to carry on throughout the day without feeling tired or lethargic. Its great for detoxing aswell, and as the claims state you litterally "go green" LOL (your stool), that's how you know you have taken a sufficient amount. I like to break up my dose and take 5 with breakfast and 5 with a fairly early dinner. Of course iherb has the BEST price for this item!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 08, 2008

I was taking a more expensive brand of chlorella,which costs more than twice what this costs. In switching to Jarrow, it feels the same. I still have energy and get the same benefits while saving money.

Very contented

Posted by Reviewer1543595 on Apr 10, 2008

I have noticed a change in health. More energy. Recommending this to my family.

Not sure about this one.

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

My friend has had a lot of success taking 15 tablets of Sun Chlorella per day; it's taken away her fibromyalgia pain and raised her energy level quite a bit. My daughter and I have M.E. (aka Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), and taking 15 tablets a day of this Source Naturals product hasn't done a thing for our energy levels, though it did seem to detoxify us a little. We tried upping the dose, but it wreaked havoc with out digestion (loose, green stools). When I can afford it, we're going to switch to Sun Chlorella.

Based on recommendations

Posted by normantan on Oct 12, 2007

I read about it on Dr Mercola's newsletter stating that Yaeyama Chlorella is one of the best in the market. I used to take Sun Chlorella for a few years but it is getting more expensive. If Yaeyama Chlorella can give me the same results, why not

Source Natural Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Feb 25, 2011

Very good for detox, very green tablet and reasonable pricing. I've ate sun chlorella which cost 3x more than this and this product is very much comparable and much cheaper in price. Would recommend it for general health and detoxification

From Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1270788 on Feb 26, 2012

Feel more emergetic and intact with Chlorella product. Help mind concentration.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

It is fine with me but nothing great.

Bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Feb 23, 2008

I've eaten Chlorella in the past & found it OK, but the bottle that I received smelled (and tasted) like it came from a fish hatchery! I think I'll stick with my Earthrise Spirulina.

Chlorella made me sick!

Posted by Reviewer1312148 on May 11, 2010

Within a day of taking Chlorella, I experienced excess gas and abdominal pain. I could not continue to take it. Soon after I stopped, I returned to normal. I do not recommend this to anyone who has gastro-intestinal problems.