Very contented

Posted by Reviewer1543595 on Apr 10, 2008

I have noticed a change in health. More energy. Recommending this to my family.

Satisfied Customer!!

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on Apr 23, 2009

I found out about Chlorella through a website that I frequent. After all he reviews, I had to see for myself. WOW!! This amazing superfood is what I've been missing. My hair is growing wildly, my skin is clear, my BMs are normal and regular (TMI..sorry), and I have sooo much energy. Additionally, iHerb's delivery is fast. I was a new customer to iHerb, but now I'm a loyal customer.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Nov 18, 2009

Im very picky with the supplements I try, especially when they claim to give you energy. I have been taking chlorella for two weeks now and Im in love! The energy you get from this is not jittery/jolty/scary energy, but a natural sense of being able to carry on throughout the day without feeling tired or lethargic. Its great for detoxing aswell, and as the claims state you litterally "go green" LOL (your stool), that's how you know you have taken a sufficient amount. I like to break up my dose and take 5 with breakfast and 5 with a fairly early dinner. Of course iherb has the BEST price for this item!

Not sure about this one.

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

My friend has had a lot of success taking 15 tablets of Sun Chlorella per day; it's taken away her fibromyalgia pain and raised her energy level quite a bit. My daughter and I have M.E. (aka Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), and taking 15 tablets a day of this Source Naturals product hasn't done a thing for our energy levels, though it did seem to detoxify us a little. We tried upping the dose, but it wreaked havoc with out digestion (loose, green stools). When I can afford it, we're going to switch to Sun Chlorella.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

It is fine with me but nothing great.

Bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Feb 23, 2008

I've eaten Chlorella in the past & found it OK, but the bottle that I received smelled (and tasted) like it came from a fish hatchery! I think I'll stick with my Earthrise Spirulina.

Chlorella made me sick!

Posted by Reviewer1312148 on May 11, 2010

Within a day of taking Chlorella, I experienced excess gas and abdominal pain. I could not continue to take it. Soon after I stopped, I returned to normal. I do not recommend this to anyone who has gastro-intestinal problems.

Redeeming Nine Lives

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Nov 06, 2007

My cat receives 800 mg twice daily and has become a kitten again! The Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella is more cost effective than buying the "pet" brand. BTW: I use Yaeyama chlorella in powder form. I highly recommend it.

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2633392 on Jan 24, 2007

For the money, this stuff can't be beat. I take it for its natural cleansing properties, though it has many other benefits also. A really good whole food at a steal of a price.

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1222325 on Mar 25, 2007

My energy has improved since taking this product due to improved digestion. I highly recommend trying this to see if it works for you.