Source Naturals, Yaeyama Chlorella, 200 mg, 600 Tablets

Based on recommendations

Posted by normantan on Oct 12, 2007

I read about it on Dr Mercola's newsletter stating that Yaeyama Chlorella is one of the best in the market. I used to take Sun Chlorella for a few years but it is getting more expensive. If Yaeyama Chlorella can give me the same results, why not

I have seen a documentary about this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348669 on May 26, 2009

I have seen a documentary about Chlorella, read a small e-book about this and thought I would give this a try. The whole process of ordering was easy and quick. Now using 10 tablets a day. Previously I haven't used anything like this. Not sure whether my mind is playing games with me, but I really have the impression I have more energy and neem less sleep. I haven't used it for a week as a test and felt less energetic. But I'm very sceptic, use it now again and the energy levels seem to rise again. No difference in bloodpressure, which is always been a little high. No weightchanges found, while my diet is the same. Taste is good, does not taste fishy. Biggest problem is not to forget to take 10 of them spread over the day.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 08, 2008

I was taking a more expensive brand of chlorella,which costs more than twice what this costs. In switching to Jarrow, it feels the same. I still have energy and get the same benefits while saving money.

Satisfied Customer!!

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on Apr 23, 2009

I found out about Chlorella through a website that I frequent. After all he reviews, I had to see for myself. WOW!! This amazing superfood is what I've been missing. My hair is growing wildly, my skin is clear, my BMs are normal and regular (TMI..sorry), and I have sooo much energy. Additionally, iHerb's delivery is fast. I was a new customer to iHerb, but now I'm a loyal customer.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jan 05, 2008

I was taking a private label Chlorella from another company, and after switching to this, I've noticed a huge difference. I only need 2 or 3 am and pm to feel a lift.