Excellent detoxifier!

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Apr 08, 2009

I used Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella last year as part of a heavy metal detox after having all of my mercury fillings removed. It worked wonderfully and reasonably gently. I still take a daily maintenance dose of chlorella for optimal health. I recommend this product highly.

Very contented

Posted by Reviewer1543595 on Apr 10, 2008

I have noticed a change in health. More energy. Recommending this to my family.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 08, 2008

I was taking a more expensive brand of chlorella,which costs more than twice what this costs. In switching to Jarrow, it feels the same. I still have energy and get the same benefits while saving money.

Based on recommendations

Posted by normantan on Oct 12, 2007

I read about it on Dr Mercola's newsletter stating that Yaeyama Chlorella is one of the best in the market. I used to take Sun Chlorella for a few years but it is getting more expensive. If Yaeyama Chlorella can give me the same results, why not

Not sure about this one.

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

My friend has had a lot of success taking 15 tablets of Sun Chlorella per day; it's taken away her fibromyalgia pain and raised her energy level quite a bit. My daughter and I have M.E. (aka Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), and taking 15 tablets a day of this Source Naturals product hasn't done a thing for our energy levels, though it did seem to detoxify us a little. We tried upping the dose, but it wreaked havoc with out digestion (loose, green stools). When I can afford it, we're going to switch to Sun Chlorella.

From Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1270788 on Feb 26, 2012

Feel more emergetic and intact with Chlorella product. Help mind concentration.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

It is fine with me but nothing great.

Bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Feb 23, 2008

I've eaten Chlorella in the past & found it OK, but the bottle that I received smelled (and tasted) like it came from a fish hatchery! I think I'll stick with my Earthrise Spirulina.

Chlorella made me sick!

Posted by Reviewer1312148 on May 11, 2010

Within a day of taking Chlorella, I experienced excess gas and abdominal pain. I could not continue to take it. Soon after I stopped, I returned to normal. I do not recommend this to anyone who has gastro-intestinal problems.

Redeeming Nine Lives

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Nov 06, 2007

My cat receives 800 mg twice daily and has become a kitten again! The Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella is more cost effective than buying the "pet" brand. BTW: I use Yaeyama chlorella in powder form. I highly recommend it.