Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Nov 18, 2009

Im very picky with the supplements I try, especially when they claim to give you energy. I have been taking chlorella for two weeks now and Im in love! The energy you get from this is not jittery/jolty/scary energy, but a natural sense of being able to carry on throughout the day without feeling tired or lethargic. Its great for detoxing aswell, and as the claims state you litterally "go green" LOL (your stool), that's how you know you have taken a sufficient amount. I like to break up my dose and take 5 with breakfast and 5 with a fairly early dinner. Of course iherb has the BEST price for this item!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 08, 2008

I was taking a more expensive brand of chlorella,which costs more than twice what this costs. In switching to Jarrow, it feels the same. I still have energy and get the same benefits while saving money.

Satisfied Customer!!

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on Apr 23, 2009

I found out about Chlorella through a website that I frequent. After all he reviews, I had to see for myself. WOW!! This amazing superfood is what I've been missing. My hair is growing wildly, my skin is clear, my BMs are normal and regular (TMI..sorry), and I have sooo much energy. Additionally, iHerb's delivery is fast. I was a new customer to iHerb, but now I'm a loyal customer.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

It is fine with me but nothing great.

Bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Feb 23, 2008

I've eaten Chlorella in the past & found it OK, but the bottle that I received smelled (and tasted) like it came from a fish hatchery! I think I'll stick with my Earthrise Spirulina.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Very good for detoxifying the system

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2633392 on Jan 24, 2007

For the money, this stuff can't be beat. I take it for its natural cleansing properties, though it has many other benefits also. A really good whole food at a steal of a price.

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1222325 on Mar 25, 2007

My energy has improved since taking this product due to improved digestion. I highly recommend trying this to see if it works for you.

Redeeming Nine Lives

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Nov 06, 2007

My cat receives 800 mg twice daily and has become a kitten again! The Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella is more cost effective than buying the "pet" brand. BTW: I use Yaeyama chlorella in powder form. I highly recommend it.

great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3111251 on Feb 06, 2009

I have used this deodorant for years. It is the best and I am so glad to be able to get it here. THANX.