fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Feb 03, 2011

take with spirulina, the two combined are an excellent health booster, had stopped taking for a couple of weeks and could notice the lack of energy, etc.. will never be without from now on.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer3185955 on Oct 26, 2010

This is my third week using this product. I am full of energy and lost 4 lbs.

excellent source of green food

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Nov 01, 2010

I think chlorella is a vital supplement. I have noticed less hair loss, stronger nails, and a healthy glow to my skin since I began taking this.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2349551 on Nov 05, 2010

will purchase again

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2952788 on Mar 01, 2011

Great product, no added nasties, which is a bonus. Excellent pricing even to get these delivered to New Zealand. Just for reference I ordered 4 bottles; things like chlorella would be nice to get them in larger amounts/bottles as you take so many a day. Cheers iHerb

Excellent superfood in addition to spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

I am very pleased with Source Naturals products. I take chlorella along with spirulina and simply love and know it helps keep me healthy and fit.

my father likes it

Posted by Reviewer2014267 on May 25, 2011

I bought it for my father. He told me that he takes herb and chlorella together, it's good for his enteritis.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 22, 2011

I'm using is along with liquid Cilantro to detox heavy metals. My doctor thought this was a good idea too when I ran it by him. I'm also taking the powdered form of this. No results yet since that takes another test.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2427644 on Sep 16, 2011

After a few weeks of taking these, I've definitely noticed a difference in the calmness & clarity of my skin, as well as increased energy throughout the day.

Protein boost

Posted by cot477 on Sep 28, 2011

I take 6 of these and 3 spirulina each morning as a protein boost to my diet. Very green - will stain - and quite smelly, but tiny so easy to take.