Posted by Reviewer1273651 on May 02, 2009

Chlorella is probably my best nutrient!! It is very good, and Yaeyama makes one of the best.

Posted by Reviewer2678635 on May 09, 2009

Easy and pleasant to take.

Posted by Reviewer2602425 on May 11, 2009

I ordered Chlorella because it stimulates hair growth and regulates the digestive system, upon many other benefits. They're pretty good, I felt better with my stomach, though they made me feel sort of crampy but I guess that's normal and my skin looked so much better. But I wished I would've ordered them in the liquid form, since i'm a bad pill taker. IHerb's shipping was very quick and excellent.

Awesome stuff

Posted by zarina on Dec 09, 2008

Great service as always

A powerhouse food.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Feb 05, 2009

A fine alternative to the more expensive varieties of Chinese chlorella. This one may be a best buy.

Posted by mil694 on Sep 19, 2008

Small tablets - easy to take - great for cleansing the body of toxins

Excellent service and product

Posted by Reviewer2006333 on Sep 29, 2008

I am really pleased with the product. Very easy to take, (1st timer) and i was surprised to get my order in a few short days. I took 10gr the first day and i noticed a slight headache and it continues on to the second day, but was gone on the 3rd day. I'm glad this food is helping my health and I am looking forward to ordering some more from iHerb. Great company!

Taste Good

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Oct 07, 2008

I have been eating chlorella now and then, as snack. I like to take it with fish oil. I like the taste of the combined. As for the nutritional benefits to me, it is difficult to tell as I am taking others as well. I just believe it is good for me.

One of the greatest products

Posted by Reviewer1320697 on Oct 16, 2008

I have been taking chlorella Yaeyama for 3 years now and I feel great and healthy. It gives your body extraordinary protection even though you are not going to see visible results right away. It is good to take it every day (I take around 30 pills daily) and your body will thank you for that. The smell is not that great but the benefits are amazing.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1417850 on Oct 20, 2008

Tasted good. Prefer this to another well known brand. However, it is not that cheap. I will try yet another brand to see which one offers better value for money.