very good

Posted by Reviewer2032037 on Oct 24, 2010

Very good

Easy to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 21, 2010

I can't say I've felt any miraculous effects from this, but the tablets are easy to take, don't get stuck to my throat, and have a pleasant taste even though they're uncoated.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Oct 10, 2010

I order these for a neighbor who doesn't like to deal the powdered form. Tablets are too costly for me but great for her.

Quality is good

Posted by Reviewer2868024 on Sep 30, 2010

Good for daily detox & help in constipation problem. tablet easy to swallow. Pls continue this product & pricing.

Good green stuff, if a little grassy

Posted by Reviewer1423845 on Aug 14, 2010

It's tough to judge if these are doing much good after only a few weeks (I'll have to trust the research on chlorella for the time being), but these are easy to take (not horse pills), and are less expensive than similar pills at other places. My only complaint is that they taste a bit like grass, especially if you take them with water. The bad taste doesn't stay, though, so if the health benefits pan out, 2 seconds of yuck will be worth it.

OK

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 13, 2010

Seems like a nice enough product, but it seems like it may be bothering my stomach. I have started out with a low dose and am working my way to a higher dose. Hopefully there will be some improvement.

Cleaning

Posted by Reviewer2521647 on Jul 26, 2010

Aside from the needed minerals, this product seems to naturally cleanes your system.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Jul 25, 2010

I began to notice some increased energy in about 3 days taking about 8 tabs twice a day. Though after a week, my body seems to have acclimated and I don't sense much more boost. Still its nice that iHerb makes this affordable.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jul 20, 2010

I am trying different Chlorella products and this is a good one.

Yaeyama Chlorella vs Sun Chlorella~

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 05, 2010

Although I've only begun using the Yaeyama Chlorella competition for the Sun Chlorella a few days now {approx. 7 days}, I do feel that it is equal in strength and efficacy to the "Big Dog" Sun Chlorella. I will be more inclined to give this supplement a better rating of 5-stars, after I've had time to evaluate it further, {approx. 60 days}. I do acknowledge that the reason I was willing to try it is due to the much more reasonable cost per order.