Top product

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on May 21, 2010

This stuff is the coolest,I started taking it as soon as I got it and within two weeks I was seeing results,my skin has improved alot,and my brain forecast is clear and sunny with no chance of clouds! It makes me feel relaxed and calm and just overall better in every way, This is something I will always be taking for now on. Iherb.com rules!

Chlorella made me sick!

Posted by Reviewer1312148 on May 11, 2010

Within a day of taking Chlorella, I experienced excess gas and abdominal pain. I could not continue to take it. Soon after I stopped, I returned to normal. I do not recommend this to anyone who has gastro-intestinal problems.

seem ok

Posted by Reviewer2989832 on May 07, 2010

have not noticed much differenc

Chlorella

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 18, 2010

EXCELLENT VALUE for a SUPERIOR-QUALITY PRODUCT. I don't like the taste of them at all, but that's neither here nor there. We take 10 a day with meals and split them up into either 5 + 5, or 3 + 2 + 5.

Good quantity for the price!

Posted by Reviewer2513570 on Feb 25, 2010

It was a good price and good quantity. The product came quickly.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1683934 on Feb 05, 2010

I guess I can't have any days off work as I am never sick. I think that it is due to this product. Great fot the digestive system also.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1469236 on Jan 07, 2010

Very Good!

High Quality, easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 28, 2009

This is so much more convenient than taking chlorella powder. It also lets you easily figure out exactly how much you want to take with small increments of 200 mg. Great for people starting out who aren't yet sure how much they need. These are also easy to chew if you don't mind the taste of chlorella with nothing added.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Nov 18, 2009

Im very picky with the supplements I try, especially when they claim to give you energy. I have been taking chlorella for two weeks now and Im in love! The energy you get from this is not jittery/jolty/scary energy, but a natural sense of being able to carry on throughout the day without feeling tired or lethargic. Its great for detoxing aswell, and as the claims state you litterally "go green" LOL (your stool), that's how you know you have taken a sufficient amount. I like to break up my dose and take 5 with breakfast and 5 with a fairly early dinner. Of course iherb has the BEST price for this item!

Best Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2833270 on Nov 11, 2009

Excellent quality and price!