OK

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 13, 2010

Seems like a nice enough product, but it seems like it may be bothering my stomach. I have started out with a low dose and am working my way to a higher dose. Hopefully there will be some improvement.

Good green stuff, if a little grassy

Posted by Reviewer1423845 on Aug 14, 2010

It's tough to judge if these are doing much good after only a few weeks (I'll have to trust the research on chlorella for the time being), but these are easy to take (not horse pills), and are less expensive than similar pills at other places. My only complaint is that they taste a bit like grass, especially if you take them with water. The bad taste doesn't stay, though, so if the health benefits pan out, 2 seconds of yuck will be worth it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jul 20, 2010

I am trying different Chlorella products and this is a good one.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1302148 on Jan 27, 2008

I am trying it with my household members after i felt better using it

good quantity

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Oct 19, 2007

Possibly the best price out there.

some people can be sensitive

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Feb 12, 2008

so should take small dosages carefully. Yaeyama is probably the best source, and this one is affordable.

SN Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1005950 on Jul 09, 2008

Best Chlorella without any fillers

Review after 1 month of taking

Posted by Reviewer1605117 on Dec 15, 2011

its great so far people have noticed a change in my body in overall better appearance. Also i have been waking up earlier and not feeling as tired. one caution though is you need to start slow then gradually increase your dosage. Also you must drink lots of water like about 1 to 2 gallons a day . this stuff kinda drys you out internally

Great product!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

Helps my immune!

chlorrella

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jan 19, 2012

seems good quality but would need a lot of pills to notice any significant difference.would rather get my greens from the garden and my protein from sprouts and grains ....wouldbe good for anyone travelling who does not have acces to fresh greens.